NCP / BR Parking Ticket Scam Letters

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5099 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hello

A few months ago I posted here about an NCP/BR parking ticket. I was advised it was a [problem] and advised to TOTALLY ignore any correspondence with them which I have done.

I was also asked to post the letters for the benefit of other forum users.

I now have 4 bits of correspondence including the original ticket. The latest being a letter from their debt collectors.

Enjoy. I will post more as I get them. Comments welcome.

http://picasaweb.google.co.uk/kwade.01/ParkingTicket?feat=directlink

Bigglesw

TJJh8hmCVx2ujYwiKZBcmA?feat=directlink

SgcSyv9F4KzFdXPG72OvEQ?feat=directlink

XmqaadUqVY0jQxWNfS7kTw?feat=directlink

HR4uhbbiiSnavy3Y8tCaFg?feat=directlink

Edited by Bigglesw
Pic. Attachment

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
Hello

A few months ago I posted here about an NCP/BR parking ticket. I was advised it was a [problem] and advised to TOTALLY ignore any correspondence with them which I have done.

I was also asked to post the letters for the benefit of other forum users.

I now have 4 bits of correspondence including the original ticket. The latest being a letter from their debt collectors.

Enjoy. I will post more as I get them. Comments welcome.

Picasa Web Albums - Biggles - Parking Ticket

Bigglesw

TJJh8hmCVx2ujYwiKZBcmA?feat=directlink

SgcSyv9F4KzFdXPG72OvEQ?feat=directlink

XmqaadUqVY0jQxWNfS7kTw?feat=directlink

HR4uhbbiiSnavy3Y8tCaFg?feat=directlink

snap!! :D the last 2 letters you have from roxburghe and graham white are very similar to ones i've received. i'm going to ignore them as you are - what have you found on them?

To be honest I haven't bothered to look into their details. I am sure somone else will know and reply soon.
cool. by the looks of the date on your letter i'm exactly 1 week behind you so will be interesting to see what they send you next.

everyone seems ot say they stop after 2 so we'll see...

I am looking forward the the nice postcard that says there is someone trying to contact you in a "its to your benefit " type of way.

This is fun. Thanks to the forum for the advice.

I am looking forward the the nice postcard that says there is someone trying to contact you in a "its to your benefit " type of way.

This is fun. Thanks to the forum for the advice.

nothing further yet? :confused:

Yes just got back from holiday and I have another Graham While letter. I will post it soon.
Ah, hopefully this is the last one then - cheers for putting them up, I should get my "second" one soon... :(

Hi Bigglesw,

Thank you for posting the letters, I haven't laughed so much for ages.

regards

You are all welcome. I can't wait for the next development, which of course will be posted.

"despite many attempts to obtain payment from you"

Is it just me that finds that sentence inexplicably funny?

I have to say I did think the last letter had an air of desperation about it hence my sarcastic comment about the scary letter.

You are all welcome. I can't wait for the next development, which of course will be posted.
Thanks for posting these - I am now at the exact same point - I have a carbon copy of your letter which I got this week.

We'll see what happens next...

Hello All

Here as promised is the latest scary letter.

Picasa Web Albums - Biggles - Parking Ticket

Sorry its been a while but I've been on holiday :-)

Ah, yes, the infamous Graham White's letters (why do I always think of 'Barry' when I see them?).

You could have some fun by way of sending one back outlining the 'seriousness' :lol: of his letter and listing item for item (as they do) adding up to the vast sum of monies he could have to pay should his claim fail (which it no doubt would) for harassment ect and generally disrupting your tranquil lifestyle with their 'fraudulent' claims.... lol - just make sue the total exceeds £1,000,000 - that should do it - lol :lol::lol::lol:

This thread should be sent to the BPA, as apparently they have no idea this sort of 'unreasonable pressure' tactics exists with these parasitic PPC's according to the recent announcement by this trade body - whatever next :rolleyes:!

Have a read hear: The private parking industry hits back? | Martin's Blog…

Please keep us updated Bigglesw with any developments - I haven't laughed so much in ages - thanks :D

You could have some fun by way of sending one back outlining the 'seriousness' :lol: of his letter and listing item for item (as they do) adding up to the vast sum of monies he could have to pay should his claim fail (which it no doubt would) for harassment ect and generally disrupting your tranquil lifestyle with their 'fraudulent' claims.... lol - just make sue the total exceeds £1,000,000 - that should do it - lol :lol::lol::lol:

Trouble is this would break rule one. Do not respond to anything!

True, but there are certain companies you can afford to play with *if* you know what you are doing.

NCP / GW would be in that list.

And has anyone had a result with it? i.e. getting them to cough up, or is it just the satisfaction of having a wind up with them?