You can now change your notification sounds by going to this link https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/index.php?/&app=soundboard&module=soundboard&controller=managesounds

You can find a library of free notification sounds in several places on the Internet. Here's one which has a very large selection https://notificationsounds.com/notification-sounds

BankFodder BankFodder

BankFodder BankFodder

Bigglesw

NCP / BR Parking Ticket Scam Letters

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 3719 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Hello

A few months ago I posted here about an NCP/BR parking ticket. I was advised it was a [problem] and advised to TOTALLY ignore any correspondence with them which I have done.

I was also asked to post the letters for the benefit of other forum users.

I now have 4 bits of correspondence including the original ticket. The latest being a letter from their debt collectors.

Enjoy. I will post more as I get them. Comments welcome.

http://picasaweb.google.co.uk/kwade.01/ParkingTicket?feat=directlink

Bigglesw

TJJh8hmCVx2ujYwiKZBcmA?feat=directlink

SgcSyv9F4KzFdXPG72OvEQ?feat=directlink

XmqaadUqVY0jQxWNfS7kTw?feat=directlink

HR4uhbbiiSnavy3Y8tCaFg?feat=directlink

Edited by Bigglesw
Pic. Attachment

Usual fraudulent tat from NCP. Expect another Roxburge and then two Graham White letters.

I will update as I get them from now on.

haha love it!!! I've heard so much about Graham White, but never seen his lovely letter before!

AS you can imagin I am quaking in my boots. :)

Incidentally, does anyone have any specifics on the unlawfulness of GW's 'list of potential costs' letter?

Hello

A few months ago I posted here about an NCP/BR parking ticket. I was advised it was a [problem] and advised to TOTALLY ignore any correspondence with them which I have done.

I was also asked to post the letters for the benefit of other forum users.

I now have 4 bits of correspondence including the original ticket. The latest being a letter from their debt collectors.

Enjoy. I will post more as I get them. Comments welcome.

Picasa Web Albums - Biggles - Parking Ticket

Bigglesw

TJJh8hmCVx2ujYwiKZBcmA?feat=directlink

SgcSyv9F4KzFdXPG72OvEQ?feat=directlink

XmqaadUqVY0jQxWNfS7kTw?feat=directlink

HR4uhbbiiSnavy3Y8tCaFg?feat=directlink

snap!! :D the last 2 letters you have from roxburghe and graham white are very similar to ones i've received. i'm going to ignore them as you are - what have you found on them?

To be honest I haven't bothered to look into their details. I am sure somone else will know and reply soon.

To be honest I haven't bothered to look into their details. I am sure somone else will know and reply soon.
cool. by the looks of the date on your letter i'm exactly 1 week behind you so will be interesting to see what they send you next.

everyone seems ot say they stop after 2 so we'll see...

I am looking forward the the nice postcard that says there is someone trying to contact you in a "its to your benefit " type of way.

This is fun. Thanks to the forum for the advice.

I am looking forward the the nice postcard that says there is someone trying to contact you in a "its to your benefit " type of way.

This is fun. Thanks to the forum for the advice.

nothing further yet? :confused:

nothing further yet? :confused:

Yes just got back from holiday and I have another Graham While letter. I will post it soon.

Yes just got back from holiday and I have another Graham While letter. I will post it soon.
Ah, hopefully this is the last one then - cheers for putting them up, I should get my "second" one soon... :(

Hi Bigglesw,

Thank you for posting the letters, I haven't laughed so much for ages.

regards

Please remember our troops, fighting and dying in our name. God protect them.

Hi Bigglesw,

Thank you for posting the letters, I haven't laughed so much for ages.

regards

You are all welcome. I can't wait for the next development, which of course will be posted.

"despite many attempts to obtain payment from you"

Is it just me that finds that sentence inexplicably funny?

"despite many attempts to obtain payment from you"

Is it just me that finds that sentence inexplicably funny?

I have to say I did think the last letter had an air of desperation about it hence my sarcastic comment about the scary letter.

You are all welcome. I can't wait for the next development, which of course will be posted.
Thanks for posting these - I am now at the exact same point - I have a carbon copy of your letter which I got this week.

We'll see what happens next...

Hello All

Here as promised is the latest scary letter.

Picasa Web Albums - Biggles - Parking Ticket

Sorry its been a while but I've been on holiday :-)

Ah, yes, the infamous Graham White's letters (why do I always think of 'Barry' when I see them?).

You could have some fun by way of sending one back outlining the 'seriousness' :lol: of his letter and listing item for item (as they do) adding up to the vast sum of monies he could have to pay should his claim fail (which it no doubt would) for harassment ect and generally disrupting your tranquil lifestyle with their 'fraudulent' claims.... lol - just make sue the total exceeds £1,000,000 - that should do it - lol :lol::lol::lol:

This thread should be sent to the BPA, as apparently they have no idea this sort of 'unreasonable pressure' tactics exists with these parasitic PPC's according to the recent announcement by this trade body - whatever next :rolleyes:!

Have a read hear: The private parking industry hits back? | Martin's Blog…

Please keep us updated Bigglesw with any developments - I haven't laughed so much in ages - thanks :D

You could have some fun by way of sending one back outlining the 'seriousness' :lol: of his letter and listing item for item (as they do) adding up to the vast sum of monies he could have to pay should his claim fail (which it no doubt would) for harassment ect and generally disrupting your tranquil lifestyle with their 'fraudulent' claims.... lol - just make sue the total exceeds £1,000,000 - that should do it - lol :lol::lol::lol:

Trouble is this would break rule one. Do not respond to anything!

True, but there are certain companies you can afford to play with *if* you know what you are doing.

NCP / GW would be in that list.

True, but there are certain companies you can afford to play with *if* you know what you are doing.

NCP / GW would be in that list.

And has anyone had a result with it? i.e. getting them to cough up, or is it just the satisfaction of having a wind up with them?

Satisfaction of winding them up!

It won't change anything, but you may get them to bite and send you some funny letters back.