Welcome Finance secured/unsecured loan - validity check

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5391 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hello

I was wondering if an expert would mind commenting on this for me.

I have attached a copy of a Welcome Finance secured loan agreement, that was signed by me on 25/07/2006. I have posted in another thread in a different forum but don't appear to be getting anywhere. It was suggested that I send off for a CCA but I have a copy of the agreement on file so thought I might as well start with that !

I have read with interest on here that Welcome's practices shall we say are less than "decent" and I was wondering where I stand.

The second point I am looking for guidance on is that this loan became "unsecured" on 21st May 2008 following the sale of the property. At no time have Welcome issued me with a new loan agreement or anything to say the loan is unsecured. Consequently, I have not paid since because I think the whole thing is just a bit "weird." plus due to other financial issues, it's not been a priority debt. They are now chasing me for payment and have demanded just over £17,000 is paid within the next 10 days and this demand apparently expired on the 2nd July !

I really would appreciate some help with this. I am not sure what they are playing at.

On a final note, I purchased their PPI and Lifecare 24, which may have been a mistake and I also note that the agreement they have sent back to me is signed but not dated and has no account number (at the bottom of the agreement.) Is this fishy ?

Thanks very much.

J.

17284_20090713134154561.pdf

Edited by magictorch1976
Spelling :-)