Welcome Finance

Maggie_moo
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5399 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

My daughter and her partner each took a loan out seperately about a year and a half ago. They have both defaulted on their payments, and now he has an attachment of earnings order (they have never chased my daughter for hers, I think probably because she was on sick leave and then maternity leave).

If Welcome went under, how would this affect the attachment of earnings order? I know the company would go into receivership, but is he stuck with the order now as it's come from the court? I'm assuming it's too late now to challenge the agreement.

Any replies appreciated :)

maggie

did you get any docs from the court

for an attachment of earnings, a ccj would have been issued as the order was not being paid

is it welcome dealing with this or solicitors

its verystrange for welcome to go legal in such a short ammount of time

need confirmation on a ccj

Thanks for replying.

Yes it did go to court, unfortunately correspondence and court was ignored by daughter and OH, he was sent income and expenditure form from the court and they ignored that as well (heads in sand :rolleyes:), there is CCJ as far as I can make out.

However all this is irrelevant now - he's just found out he's been made redundant today :mad:. Do you know what happens to attachment of earnings now - meaning they are not going to get their money through earnings so will it go back to court etc?

Hope this makes sense, thanks for looking :)