You can now change your notification sounds by going to this link https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/index.php?/&app=soundboard&module=soundboard&controller=managesounds

You can find a library of free notification sounds in several places on the Internet. Here's one which has a very large selection https://notificationsounds.com/notification-sounds

BankFodder BankFodder

BankFodder BankFodder

Scouserlad

Natwest / Moorecoroft Help needed

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 3997 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Hi

I have a natwest loan and overdraft which was passed to moorecroft debt recovery (moore croft combined all account under 1 ref number to confuse me) on friday i sent a cca request to moorcoft and on saturday i got a letter from another debt recovery company called Robinson Way & Company Limited who now say they have been asked to collect the money, Should moorecroft still comply with my request ?

Thanks

John

Yes, tell robbersway to get lost also inform morcrap they cant combine these one is a loan covered by the credit agreement one is an overdraft which is not, cheeky barstewards

PGH7447

Getting There Slowly

---------

Advice is given freely but is in no way meant to be taken as Gospel:-)

Hi

Just so i know my facts i had the following

Loan Account

Bank Account - Overdraft

Bank Account - Overdrawn

Should they all have an separate reference number with moorcroft ?

Thanks

John

As PGH says, they're not allowed to combine different accounts, write them a short letter saying so.

"To love unconditionally is the greatest gift, laughter is a close second" .To give your time to help others after being helped here is the best way to show your appreciation to your fellow CAG members.

Please note that this advice is given informally, without liability and without prejudice. Seek the advice of an insured qualified professional if you have any doubts. All my knowledge has been gained here, for which I'm very grateful. I'm a Journalist, not a law professional.

If you do PM, make sure to include a link to your thread as I don't give out advice in private ;)

BB 13 - DCAs/banks and solicitors 0.

I get a fresh start to get on with learning to live with severe disabilities when they could have had something if they'd been understanding...

<--- If you feel I've helped, please twinkle my star :)

Hi

Is there any sort of credit section or template i could use ?

John

Dear Cretins

I noticed that you are dealing with the following alledged accounts

List them

Please note I have also noticed that in your infinate wisdom you have decided to consolidate these into one, please be aware that this is not allowed and that I will deal with these on an indivdual basis.

So:

Loan Account - CCA requested please find attached the relevant CCA request

Bank Account - Overdraft

Bank Account - Overdrawn

The other 2 will be dealt with by a SAR send to the Original creditor and until such time as I recieve the relevant information from the Original creditor these are in dispute.

To summarise, if you fail to split these into what the actually are I WILL REPORT you to the OFT.

You now have the requiste amount of time to provide the alledged agreement for the alledged Loan account.

Regards

PGH7447

Getting There Slowly

---------

Advice is given freely but is in no way meant to be taken as Gospel:-)

Hi

I got a call from "robbersway" and i asked them i had sent a credit agreement request to moorcroft and i am awaiting a reply. today i got a letter from robbersway advising me they are in the process of requesiting the credit agreements from natwest. what should i do next ?

John

Sit tight and wait, then if they fail to respond or produce a valid CCA, cancel all future payments to them until such time as they can produce a legally enforceable document:D

When you receive a reply to your SAR, then you can go about dealing with those as and when..

Who ever heard of someone getting a job at the Jobcentre? The unemployed are sent there as penance for their sins, not to help them find work!

Hi

I have not provided robbersway with a £1 postal order or it in writng who should i continue writing contact with

John

Edited by Scouserlad
typo

Hi

Today i got a letter from morrecoft with my £1 postal order attached advising me they can not produce the document as they are no longer managing my account and to contact natwest directly. Is this correct ?

HiToday i got a letter from morrecoft with my £1 postal order attached advising me they can not produce the document as they are no longer managing my account and to contact natwest directly. Is this correct ?

Just a stalling tactic, they have probably sold the debt on!:eek:

However, this may go in your favour, as they 'should' alert the new buyer as to your previous request.

Don't contact Natwest, until a time as you know exactly who is asking you for your money....just because they have told you it is back with them does not mean it is!

Who ever heard of someone getting a job at the Jobcentre? The unemployed are sent there as penance for their sins, not to help them find work!

Ok thanks will let you know any update on this

Hi

Sorry its a late reply. On the 8th Robinson Way & Company Limited contacted be about the debt. I explained i was dealing with moorecroft they told me i had to deal with them as they have now been ssigned the debt for collection. I told them i had asked moorecroft for a CCA request which i was waiting a reply. Robson then sent me a letter saying they have asked natwest for the agreement. my account will be put on hold is the debt now legally in dispute ? if so what do i do next

Thanks

john

If the 12 + 2 working days to supply from moorcr@p has expired, yes the account is in dispute :)

"To love unconditionally is the greatest gift, laughter is a close second" .To give your time to help others after being helped here is the best way to show your appreciation to your fellow CAG members.

Please note that this advice is given informally, without liability and without prejudice. Seek the advice of an insured qualified professional if you have any doubts. All my knowledge has been gained here, for which I'm very grateful. I'm a Journalist, not a law professional.

If you do PM, make sure to include a link to your thread as I don't give out advice in private ;)

I get a fresh start to get on with learning to live with severe disabilities when they could have had something if they'd been understanding...

Hi

Moorecroft have sent me back my £1 postal order and then i got the letter from robinson way & co demanding money. Should i sent Account in disupte to Robinson way & co ?

John

Yes, send the one that tells them in dispute due to non comp of CCA request and to go forth :)

You need to send the BEMUSED letter which starts out

I am bemused that XXX (the latest company) are chasing this as on XXX date I sent a CCA request to XXX company which has not been fulfilled, therefore as a breach of the OFT guidelines has taken place I am reporting your company to them.

Its in the templates.

SG do you mean this one?

Dear Sir or Madam,

Account number: XXXX XXXX XXXX XXXX

ACCOUNT IN DISPUTE

I must admit that I am rather bemused as to why this account has been passed to yourselves, as it is in dispute with the **original/DCA** and has been since DATE 2008. Not only is this a breach of OFT collection guidelines, but also in breach of the Consumer Credit Act 1974 and Data Protection Act 1998

As **original/DCA** are now in default of my Consumer Credit Act request, OFT Collection Guidelines, Subject Access request and have also breached s10 Data Protection Act request , I consider this account to be in SERIOUS DISPUTE.

As you are aware while my Consumer Credit Act request remains in default enforcement action is NOT permitted, under s127 this constitutes a complete defence at law.

Consequentially any legal action you pursue will be averred as both UNLAWFUL and VEXATIOUS.

Now I would respectfully suggest that this account is returned to the **original/DCA** for resolution of these defaults and breaches, as **New DCA** cannot lawfully pursue any enforcement activities.

If **New DCA** chooses to ignore my dispute and attempt enforcement, I will initiate legal action and file reports with the appropriate authorities, including, but not limited to, Trading Standards, Office of Fair Trading, Information Commissioners Office, Financial Ombudsman Service and possible court action.

After taking advice, I am of the opinion that any continued pursuit is in violation of the Administration of Justice Act 1970 section 40 as well as breaching a number of the OFT Collection Guidelines

Also be advised that I will only communicate with you in writing.

Furthermore, should it be your intention to arrange a “doorstep call”, please be advised that under OFT rules, you can only visit me at my home if you make an appointment and I have no wish to make an appointment with you.

There is only an implied license under English Common Law for people to be able to visit me on my property without express permission; the postman and people asking for directions etc (Armstrong v. Sheppard and Short Ltd [1959] 2 Q.B. per Lord Evershed M.R.). Therefore take note that I revoke license under Common Law for you, or your representatives to visit me at my property and if you do so, then you will be liable to damages for a tort of trespass and action will be taken, including but not limited to, police attendance.

I hope that this will not be necessary and an acceptable solution can be accomplished.

I would appreciate your due diligence in this matter.

I look forward to hearing from you in writing.

Boo:wink:

Yes, SL, that is the one, send them scurrying back to their burrows. You must also complain about all three companies (I include the OC here as they are well aware of the OFT rules) passing the debt around and around.