Being forced to take another loan Help pleaseeee

Tariq2009
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5344 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I received letter from Welcome Finance

In Response to Your Complaint

Thank you for bringing to our attention your issue regarding your Hire Purchase agreement.

I have been trying to contact you to address your concerns on your mobile telephone number but unfortunately I have been unsuccessful.

Please contract me at your earliest convenience either by phone on the number below or in writing at the above address so I can assist you with your complian.

Rubbish they never called me . I am going to call them I will update later .

Postggj any good news about the agreement .Thanks

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

well if you are going to call them record it and tell them so.

pers i'd do it by letter, if at all.

they will only try and wriggle out of it& make it seem like your fault.

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

well if you are going to call them record it and tell them so.

pers i'd do it by letter, if at all.

they will only try and wriggle out of it& make it seem like your fault.

dx

Ok about recording i did record the call but has not told her even she asked me what is this beep in the line and i said i dont know :confused:

So can i use this call against them ??

-------------------------------------------

I called them as I said rubbish they never called me anyway I have talked this lady from Welcome Finance and I asked her why she want to get in touch with me.

ME : I have send the letter and I don’t want anyone from your branch to call me and that’s end of it if they do I will take it further .

WCF : She said they got all the rights to call you and they will keep calling you .

ME :Fine if they want to call me than they will be breaking law and I will report them .

WCF :She said that my account is in arrears and they will keep calling me to make payment arrangement .

Anyway the call took longer than what I am writing but lets come to the main point that .Welcome Saying that they will keep calling me as I am in breech of contract for not paying .As for my side I have already put complain to Ombudsman and I have Send Welcome Dispute letter as Miss-sold MBC & GAB insurance policy .She is going to send me in writing that we will keep calling until I will start making payments again .So any suggestions guys Thanks

I love that, she is going to put in writing that they will call you, what a great thing to take to court! especially with your proof of the letter you sent telling them to stop and proof of delivery.

thats made my day :D

I love that, she is going to put in writing that they will call you, what a great thing to take to court! especially with your proof of the letter you sent telling them to stop and proof of delivery.

thats made my day :D

Let me tell you the funny bit she also said that I can take her letter to my solicitor .I said to her look thanks for your advice but I know what is best for me, you just send me the letter confirming all what you said about the phone calls.

do they tell you they are recording you when they call you? NO

Theres your answer :)

Kooolllllllllllll this call is very nice in a way she is saying that want stop calling me ,which works in my favor.I dont know if we allowed to upload the phone calls on this forum so everyone can listen and pass there comments on it .

I dont know if we allowed to upload the phone calls on this forum so everyone can listen and pass there comments on it .

Tariq,

I'll get that checked out for you.

Regards.

Scott.

Any advice I give is honest and in good faith.:)

If in doubt, you should seek the opinion of a Qualified Professional.

If you can, please donate to this site.

Help keep it up and active, helping people like you.

If you no longer require help, please do what you can to help others

RIP: Rooster-UK - MARTIN3030 - cerberusalert

Another Call from Welcome

WCF : This is Med calling from welcome

ME: OK this call is getting recorded so can you please say your name agian and where u from and regarding what is this call nature

WCF : i am Med from welcome need password to go talk more about this account .

Me : Ok password is _*****_ go ahead

WCF : Ok

and he hangup on me

SO what is the next step guys any ideas are welcome thanks

I dont know if we allowed to upload the phone calls on this forum so everyone can listen and pass there comments on it .

Tariq,

The Data Protection Act says you can record calls for your own personal use. Anything posted to the forum would need their consent, so looks like it's a big No No.

Regards.

Scott.

Any advice I give is honest and in good faith.:)

If in doubt, you should seek the opinion of a Qualified Professional.

If you can, please donate to this site.

Help keep it up and active, helping people like you.

If you no longer require help, please do what you can to help others

RIP: Rooster-UK - MARTIN3030 - cerberusalert

Hi Tariq

Would you be able to PM me the number that "Med" called from - I think I had a similar call on my work number this morning (left a very muffled voicemail). I want to check because there is no way they should be using, or even have, that number!

Hi Tariq

Would you be able to PM me the number that "Med" called from - I think I had a similar call on my work number this morning (left a very muffled voicemail). I want to check because there is no way they should be using, or even have, that number!

No worries will PM you shortly .

I have received the letter from welcome please read and what should i do now

thanks

Final Response to your Complaint

Thank you for bringing to our attention your complaint regarding your Hire Purchase Agreement.

I write further to a letter received by your local office of Welcome Finance whereby your issue have been raised as a complaint.

I have been unable to obtain copy of your letter, But I have been provided a summary of the details that indicate you require all contact to be made in writing only.

As I have been unable to obtain a copy of your letter and you have requested that I do not contact you via the telephone, I am unable to offer you a full response to your complaint; however, I am able to give you the following limited response.

The information I have received states that you are concerned regarding the quality and frequency of phone calls from Welcome Finance . You believe that as you have requested phone calls to stop, further phone calls would constitute a breach of the Administration of Justice Act and the Protection from Harassment Act 1997 . You also feel that Welcome Finance is contravening the Communication Act 2003.

In response to these points ,I must advise you that upon signing your Hire Purchase Agreement , you entered into a legally binding contract obligating you to make full contractual payments of £217.43 per month. As clearly detailed in the Terms and Conditions of your Agreement, should your monthly payments not received as scheduled , Welcome Finance will apply fees to your account for any contact we make to you to discuss your arrears , furthermore, additional interest will accrue as a result of missed payments on your account.

As you correctly state, Welcome Finance fully adheres to the Administration of Justice Act and therefore all out contact with you is made in line with our policy and this act.

I also believe that you have concerns that we may intend to carry out home visit to your address. The details I have been provided with state that you feel that under English Common Law, we are unable to visit your property without either a pre-arranged appointment or your prior permission and that you do not intend to grant permission or agree an appointment. You state that should we visit your property you intend to seek damages for trespass.

In response to these concerns, I would like to refer you to your contract which clearly state if we need to visit you, we will charge you a sum of £25.00.As detailed in Section 2(2.3) of the Terms and Conditions of the Agreement, it is a condition of this agreement that you make each of the payment punctually, on the when it falls due. If you fail to do so you will be taken to have indicated that you are no longer willing to meet your obligations under the agreement. If you pay by post, you do so at your own risk.

By not maintaining your contractual payments as detailed in Section 2(2.3) of your agreement, Welcome Finance reserve right to contact you via phone, letter or home visit to discuss your breach of contract.

Should you request to discuss this matter further, please do not hesitate to contact me on the telephone number below or in writing at the above address.

Ok

Leave It With Me And Ill Draft A Rough Letter For Monday

They Realy Do Think They Operate Above The Law Of The Land

I Would Think A Copy Of That Letter To The Oft And Ico With A Complaint Would Be In Order To Begin With..

Mind You

Welcome Wont Be Around Much Longer So Thats Why They Are Spouting This Garbage

I have received the letter from welcome please read and what should i do now

thanks

Final Response to your Complaint

Thank you for bringing to our attention your complaint regarding your Hire Purchase Agreement.

I write further to a letter received by your local office of Welcome Finance whereby your issue have been raised as a complaint.

I have been unable to obtain copy of your letter, But I have been provided a summary of the details that indicate you require all contact to be made in writing only.

As I have been unable to obtain a copy of your letter and you have requested that I do not contact you via the telephone, I am unable to offer you a full response to your complaint; however, I am able to give you the following limited response.

The information I have received states that you are concerned regarding the quality and frequency of phone calls from Welcome Finance . You believe that as you have requested phone calls to stop, further phone calls would constitute a breach of the Administration of Justice Act and the Protection from Harassment Act 1997 . You also feel that Welcome Finance is contravening the Communication Act 2003.

In response to these points ,I must advise you that upon signing your Hire Purchase Agreement , you entered into a legally binding contract obligating you to make full contractual payments of £217.43 per month. As clearly detailed in the Terms and Conditions of your Agreement, should your monthly payments not received as scheduled , Welcome Finance will apply fees to your account for any contact we make to you to discuss your arrears , furthermore, additional interest will accrue as a result of missed payments on your account.

As you correctly state, Welcome Finance fully adheres to the Administration of Justice Act and therefore all out contact with you is made in line with our policy and this act.

I also believe that you have concerns that we may intend to carry out home visit to your address. The details I have been provided with state that you feel that under English Common Law, we are unable to visit your property without either a pre-arranged appointment or your prior permission and that you do not intend to grant permission or agree an appointment. You state that should we visit your property you intend to seek damages for trespass.

In response to these concerns, I would like to refer you to your contract which clearly state if we need to visit you, we will charge you a sum of £25.00.As detailed in Section 2(2.3) of the Terms and Conditions of the Agreement, it is a condition of this agreement that you make each of the payment punctually, on the when it falls due. If you fail to do so you will be taken to have indicated that you are no longer willing to meet your obligations under the agreement. If you pay by post, you do so at your own risk.

By not maintaining your contractual payments as detailed in Section 2(2.3) of your agreement, Welcome Finance reserve right to contact you via phone, letter or home visit to discuss your breach of contract.

Should you request to discuss this matter further, please do not hesitate to contact me on the telephone number below or in writing at the above address.

thats almost laughable!!

muppets

dx

and they

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Ok

I Would Think A Copy Of That Letter To The Oft And Ico With A Complaint Would Be In Order To Begin With..

Mind You

Thanks i can sleep better tonight i thought this was dead end thank you very much

Guys Need help I got another phone call they don’t care he told me that he is going to effect my credit score from now on and also kept saying he is going to call me as long he wants to call me the letter want stop him because his complaint department gave him ok for carrying on normal calls to me please guys what to do now .postggj any luck with the contract and please can you let me know did you get the letter ready for me please guide me what to do thanks

the question must be asked as to why you continue to talk to these muppets on the phone?

dx

and they

the question must be asked as to why you continue to talk to these muppets on the phone?

dx

because i don't want them to take any action against me which will cause me trouble.I just answered the call i did not knew it was him and tried to scare him off by saying that i am recording your call which did worked many times before ,but this time he ignored all this and just kept threaten of my credit file and taking action against me.

• 2 weeks later...
Ok

Mind You

Hi postggj did you get chance to look at my agreement thanks