lost ticket

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5395 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

good afternoon everybody,

could anybody help me please i parked in a local pay and display car park i purchased a ticket and upon closing my door i did not notice it flipped over when i returned to the car i had a fixed penatly notice for not displaying a correct ticket i approached the attendant at the time and he said to photocopy both tickets and send them in i did this and have been told that they will not cancel the ticket until they recieve the original tickets as they need them for auditing reasons the problem is since this i have lost both original tickets please can somebody help me

I have sent them copies, but they have said they want the origionals to 'prove I have them' (if I didn't have them how would I have copied them to send??).

They said if I don't send the origional they will take me to court, and stated at the end of the letter they will not reply to further letters on the matter.

Can we the see the ticket? We need to know what the contravention is and whether it's a Penalty Charge Notice, or something else.

The "we'll take you to court" talk sounds suspicious.

The contravention was for not displaying a vailid pay & display ticket (it had blown over as I shut my car door).

Unfortunatly since photocopying the p&d ticket & penaly notice I have lost the origionals.

The penalty notice was issued by the royal british legion acting on behalf of sefton council.

T

The penalty notice was issued by the royal british legion acting on behalf of sefton council.

Why the hell are the royal british legion issuing PCNs for a council??

something wrong ? are you sure its the "royal british legion" , they are a support group for our troups past and present, and do the "Poppy Day" dont think they do parking tickets

i'm as shocked as you were reading this Crem

NEVER FORGET

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Help Our Hero's Website

http://www.helpforheroes.org.uk/

HIGHWAY OF HEROES

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/bear-garden/181826-last-tribute-our-lads.html

Like Cooking ? check the Halogen Cooker thread

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/bear-garden/218990-cooking-halogen-cookers.html

then if its a contracting company, you have an invoice not a parking charge notice - ignore it.

i think harlow council do/did this

they allow the charities to earn money by 'taking over' the car park for a period of time , then they get all the proceeds , something to do with govt edict about giving money indirectly to charities and tax offsetting.

now, i suppose the question needs to be asked about who owns the land and if my advice is correct in that respect.

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

well i think that nails it then:

its a ppc ignore it

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

well i think that nails it then:

its a ppc ignore it

dx

No it doesn't.

Legion also act as agents for councils in supplying CEOs.

We need to see the ticket. OP, can you scan, wash and post the ticket please - you'll need to host it on photobucket or similar.

As already stated and the topic for this thread is " lost ticket " i can not produce the ticket as i have lost it this is the problem if i dont produce it i will have to pay the full cost of the ticket which is £50 if i produce the ticket in the now final 5 days i only have to pay £25, but have sent them copies of original ticket and a copy of the pay and diplay ticket, they have replied they need the originals for audit reasons and as proof of purchase but again with 5 kids in the house i have some how lost the originals is there anything i can do to not have to pay the fine i do not want to ignore it as i do not want bailiffs chasing me for money and it going up by the minute as money tight as i am on benifits