UpToTheNeck v BCW/Lowell

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5284 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

The latest installment of one DCA representing another DCA.

This time it is BCW representing Lowell Portfolio 1.

I have sent off a 'prove it' letter to this one too.

I could end up with a good chain of letters here.

BCW, we dont hold the information, passed to lowell, we dont hold the information will pass it on to OC.

So it could take a month to get a proper reply.:grin:

Regards

David

We can't prove it, so will phone and try to harrass. The alleged debt is in my wife's name, the problem is the call is intercepted by the rottweiller (me). So it does get any further lol

Regards

David

BCW are bottom feeders in the DCA world.... and it's likely that there'll be no documentation. It's a shame they have your 'phone number because they normally phish around waiting for you (or your wife) to confirm that you're the person they're trying to locate and if they can't do that, they normally b*gger off.

• 2 weeks later...

Well they are still phoning and I am still intercepting, its getting so annoying for them now as I recognize the chaps voice, which is good when he asks if my wife is there and I say yes she is, but she is not talking to you :-D

Regards

David

• 3 weeks later...

*Update*

Strangely enough they seem to have ignored my 'prove it' letter, they are now, if I do not make a payment, to pass this account for a Personal Visitationby their Debt Investigation Unit at my home address.

So it looks like they have left me no alternative but to request a CCA from them.

Regards

David

I have received a reply to my CCA request today.

Along with my £1 postal order, an explanation that they are not the creditor so they have requested the documents from their client.

The clock is ticking, I will have to shovel some coke in to the printer to get it ready for printing the 'account in dispute' letter.

Regards

David

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

*Update*

We received a reply from BCW to the account in dispute letter today, as follows

We refer to your recent letter and to the information supplied by you.

The account at this office has been placed on hold while we refer back to our Client for further instructions. We will advise you further in due course.

Which makes a change because it is the first reply I have had to this letter without them trying to convince me that black is white.

Regards

David

• 4 weeks later...