You can now change your notification sounds by going to this link https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/index.php?/&app=soundboard&module=soundboard&controller=managesounds

You can find a library of free notification sounds in several places on the Internet. Here's one which has a very large selection https://notificationsounds.com/notification-sounds

BankFodder BankFodder

BankFodder BankFodder

madlouli

Capital One Telephone Harassment

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 4021 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Hi,

I am new to this but wondered if anyone can give me an email address for Capital One? I have written to them regarding this ( got the template from this site). I am receiving calls up to 6 a day including early Sunday mornings.I wanted to email them with the same letter. I joined their online site in the hope that I could do this but it would'nt let me make a partial payment or use the ' contact service '. they must enjoy constantly calling me!

I have arrears of £40.00 and next months payment is due. I am having difficulty with this due to being made redundant for the 2nd time in 10 months. Currently on JSA.

Many thanks

If you have a name just send it to them @capitalone.com

example = fred.bloggs@capitalone.com

Anthrax alert at debt collectors caused by box of doughnuts

Make sure you do not post anything which identifies you. Although we can remove certain things from the site unless it's done in a timely manner everything you post will appear in Google cache & we do not have any control over that.

Vir prudens non contra ventum mingit

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

17 Port & Maritime Regiment RCT

Unfortuntately I do not have a name.

lisa.jackson@capitalone.com

from complaints section hope this helps.

SAM:pLOWELL DETESTER

SAM:pLOWELL DETESTER.

SO PROUD OF MY AVATAR,THAT TOOK ME WEEKS TO WORK OUT HOW TO GET ONE.:lol:

PLZ CLICK MY SCALES IF YOU LIKE WHAT I SAY.

OR IF I HAVE HELPED IN ANY WAY.:smile:

Many thanks for the info. Wil email them now.