You can now change your notification sounds by going to this link https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/index.php?/&app=soundboard&module=soundboard&controller=managesounds

You can find a library of free notification sounds in several places on the Internet. Here's one which has a very large selection https://notificationsounds.com/notification-sounds

BankFodder BankFodder

BankFodder BankFodder

stardust_john

Bt Online billing 'my account'

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 4017 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

I got a bit of a shock when I got my bill. I had previously been sent a memmo to reduce my dd, great:) I went online and checked previous bill and it said paid off, great:)

New bill showed the paid off bill wasnt paid off but carried over:eek:confusing.

Sent memmo that dd changing from reduced 26.00 to 58.00 and starting in september, fair enough not happy, but can realise whats happened.

To make sure no mistakes I emailed billing and they got back today telling me dont worry the aug dd will still be 26.00 as I queried. BUT:eek::eek::eek:The memmo of 58.00 would actually go out for 86.00:eek::eek::eek:

They said you might not be happy and if so contact us again and we'll do our best to reduce it to 66.50:eek:

It would help BT if a bill did not say PAID OFF when it wasnt.

I know it doesnt take much to confuse me but their website just has:mad:

Just to add I hardly use the phone, especially so lately. The increase is due to them messing with the dd. It would be nice if they spread it out for me longer, but hey ho:D

Sensible head back on, I owe the money any how, so will just cut down on choccy:D Starting to look like jabba the hut.