You can now change your notification sounds by going to this link https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/index.php?/&app=soundboard&module=soundboard&controller=managesounds

You can find a library of free notification sounds in several places on the Internet. Here's one which has a very large selection https://notificationsounds.com/notification-sounds

BankFodder BankFodder

BankFodder BankFodder

kavey

disciplinary the correct procedure please

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 4016 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Can someone please help. My husband, who is a chef/kitchen manager, returned to work last monday after a much needed 2 week break. Upon his return he was called to a meeting with his manager where he was questioned over certain issues supposedly discovered in the kitchen in his absence. My husband suffers with depression and is on medication which helps but over the past 4 months due to added work load and lack of support from his manager he has been on a downward spiral and his attention to detail had suffered as a result of this. During his time off he was able to take a fresh look at how the kitchen was run and planned to address this upon his return to work. So, hoping to start anew, he remained very calm during the meeting, held his hands up to not keeping temperature records for 4-6 weeks prior to his leave and appologised saying it would'nt happen again. On Wednesday (at the end of working day) he was handed a letter asking him to attend a disciplinary, accused of gross misconduct. This was to be held on friday morning and he was told he could take the following day off to prepare. He was not told at any stage of the meeting on monday that it was in fact an investigation to be used as evidence in a disciplinary. If he had been told this he would have argued his case more instead of just trying to keep the peace and start afresh. upon reading all the claims against him it became apparent that there have been lies told about him by members of his team to cover their own backs. He had just one day to prepare for this hearing so he called his manager and told him he needed more time to prepare. He also said that he felt he was being made a scape goat. He was told it would be re-sceduled. On friday morning i discovered my husband had been up all night and had slumped into a deep depression, something i have not seen for some time now, i advised him to call doctor and he has been signed off for one week and has been asked to visit the surgery next wednesday to see doctor personally. On friday evening another letter was hand delivered asking him to attend hearing next wednesday, he is still covered by sick note so does he have to attend or must they wait until he is well enough/mentally stable enough? He is in no fit state to prepare for this at the moment. Also should he have been informed that monday meeting was part of disciplinary? Thanks.

Edited by kavey

Did the letter from his employer arrive before or after the doctors cert was handed in?

"Evancosmo" is short for the evanescent cosmopolite.

THE TRUTH WILL SET YOU FREE :rolleyes:

1st Credit: CCA request sent

Cabot: failed to provide CCA - s.10 DPA letter sent

Capquest#1: failed to provide CCA - s.10 DPA letter sent

Capquest#2: failed to provide CCA - s.10 DPA letter sent

Abbey: on going

Equifax: "attributable data" CCJ removed - Aug 09

doctors cert is being handed in tomorrow but was obtained by my husband on friday morning and the letter arrived friday evening.