Somethings got to be done surely?

JB9876
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5401 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

From personal experience and reading many posts on here ther surely has got to be something done regarding the abuse of process (i.e. not having the credit agreement when filing the claim) that seems to be happening SO often with claims filed through Northampton?

a) from the court point of view - so many claims could have not become claims (if you know what I mean) because they are unable to provide paperwork (eg CCA) - such a waste of courts time!

b) from the individual point of view - how on earth can a claim go through the courts when legally flawed in the first place - no wonder people have lost faith in both the Government and large institutions.

I don't know what can be done exactly but this whole Northampton thing (which may have been set up to aid court action for the layman) has simply been abused (again) by the institutions and it needs stopping - my view (and I appreciate it is easy to file a claim online through Northampton) that the online claims continue however they have to be backed up by evidence (from a banks point of view - ie the CCA) and there is an admin team put into place that checks the correct documentation before even allocatng to local courts!

Just like to get others opinions and where this could perhaps lead?

I agree with the sentiment entirely. But the only thing I could think of would be a petition to 10 Downing street saying all documents should be available at time of claim or the claimant gets a hefty fine or ' a points on his credit licence' sceme where so many abuses leads to licence suspended/revoked or something like that.:|

Spam.:-)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

They say money talks......mine just keeps saying "Goodbye"

I agree with the sentiments, very often Northampton Bulk Court is misused by various 'legal' firms to scare customers into paying up when an alleged debt is nearly statute barred... I got one CCJ through ignorance many years ago (DMP company at the time didn't tell me I could counterclaim and it was my first brush with the court system - since then I have defended tooth and nail with considerable success)

The Registry Trust set up by Malcolm Hurlstone doesn't help either, it seems to get this data and 'misuse' it. He had another CCJ listed for me which should never have reached the Trust as I paid it the day after issue, I let it get that far as the DCA chasing me said it would cost £1000 for a £145 debt, total cost was £45 on top of the £145.

I will have another go at wording a petition similar to the wording on the one I already have in stating that "No third party can mark your credit reference agency file".

You need to cover the loopholes, simply saying that the CCA should be available at the time of putting in the claim is not enough.

Some kind of 'lower' limit should be set on the type of debt which goes to Northampton, say no debt under £250 should be put through that system and a 'short claim system' put in place... one of the criteria for a 'short claim' is that all paperwork is viewed by a qualified person before a claim is allowed.