got a 'ticket' from ukpc

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5403 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

hey im new.

so basically i parked my car right in the corner of a car park.

on one side there was another car, on the other, about 2 foot of space and a wall. (no other car can fit into this space) so I parked slightly toward the wall just to give myself and the car next to me a bit more space. It wasnt even close to the wall, but slightly out of the bay markings.

next thing i know i got a ticket with NO picture proof or anything. just some scribbly blue sheet of paper.

Im a uni student, and i dont want the headache of months of disputes. So when i receive the certificate in the post, what shall i do for the most effective way?

Shall i call them to see if they have proof of photo?

I was so angry because so (Edit) had gave me a ticket, with no discretion at all. I mean its not as if another car couldnt park because of me. So unfair.

Edited by maroondevo52
Removed inappropriate word

its as simple as that? why does everyone write loads of letters and time over it all? surely the amount and time and letters people put into it is worth more than 40 quid. thats what im thinking. i havent read a case where someone has jus ignored letters outright.

i havent read a case where someone has jus ignored letters outright.

then you haven't read around the forums much yet then. The majority of threads recommend ignoring the PPC and a great number of the people gettign this advise do so with no ill effects.

The choice as ever though must be yours.

its as simple as that? why does everyone write loads of letters and time over it all? surely the amount and time and letters people put into it is worth more than 40 quid. thats what im thinking. i havent read a case where someone has jus ignored letters outright.

It's a mail [problem]. Every letter will increase the mystical amount further, and the ignorant will pay £80/£100 because they think it will just get higher and higher if they don't sort it.

Maximum we've seen is it getting to £300 (from UKPAO).

General pattern is for person X to post their PCN and the first letter or so. They are advised to ignore and do so. Not much point in coming back and posting "I ignored everything and they went away". People have lost interest by that stage.