Capitol One - Debt Route

ICO
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5397 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hello everyone,

Can anyone clarify the normal route capitol one take with a debt. I have (although statute barred) a debt with them and i am trying to work out the route they take before it gets sold to the bottom of the food chain (Lowell).

I've seen people have their debts passed to capquest and a few others.

The route mine has taken from what I know is defaulted about 2002 (at the latest, may even be 2000) . . . . debt sold to Lowell in 2006, statutory demand sent to my parents via post from Hamptons Feb 2007 (nothing came of this . . . . oh the surprise) . . . now passed to RED who seem happy to ignore my statute barred letter, who are now passing it to some one else . . . more than likely back to Hamptons.

So my route is Capitol One > Lowell > Hamptons > Lowell > RED > whoever

Can anyone else tell me which route theirs has gone ??/

Hello everyone,

Can anyone clarify the normal route capitol one take with a debt. I have (although statute barred) a debt with them and i am trying to work out the route they take before it gets sold to the bottom of the food chain (Lowell).

I've seen people have their debts passed to capquest and a few others.

The route mine has taken from what I know is defaulted about 2002 (at the latest, may even be 2000) . . . . debt sold to Lowell in 2006, statutory demand sent to my parents via post from Hamptons Feb 2007 (nothing came of this . . . . oh the surprise) . . . now passed to RED who seem happy to ignore my statute barred letter, who are now passing it to some one else . . . more than likely back to Hamptons.

So my route is Capitol One > Lowell > Hamptons > Lowell > RED > whoever

Can anyone else tell me which route theirs has gone ??/

to be honest , if you are sure yu have paid nothing on this for over 6 years nor acknowledged it in writing then i would be inclined to send a recorded delivery letter to CAITAL ONE and RED (in case cap one still own it and are just passing the parcel around) and ask them to make a note on the file of your new address for service of all SD's

tell them that as it is SB you will not respond to any further correspondence or demands except a REAL SD whereupon you will allow the matter to proceed to a hearing so that the judge can be made aware of the flagrant breach of the court process and punish them accordingly

Once you have proof of delivery you really have no reason to do anything other than bin the letters

leaving them with your old address leaves the door open for them to sneak something under the radar