Barclaycard data controller address pleeeeaaassseeee????

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5375 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi guys want to send off SAR to Barclaycard for a credit card account held with them, and also or a morgan and stanley account that I have now paid off, however, on the ICO website I'm getting:

Clydesdale Financial Services

1 Chrchill Place

London

E14 5HP

I have never heard of clydesdale financial Services before......!!! Has anyone used this address to send a SAR and recieved a successful response...???

Many thanks..x

Oh and also, this may sound really silly, but I know that Morgan and Stanley have undergone quite a few name changes over the years, however, whenthe account was running, it was actually a Morgan and Stanley account, whuch was then brought by HFO and settled with HFO.... Do I still quote the account as Morgan and Stanley account number xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx on the SAR letter, or shall I jus change it to Braclaycard/Goldfish s it would now be known...?

hello,

I sent off for barclaycard statements to the following address. After sending a second letter/reminder I eventually got my statments sent to me. Took them over 2 months from start to finish though.

Data Protection Team

Dept LRC

Barclaycard

Northampton

NN4 7SG

Hope this is what you are after. It worked for me.

Ohmhygod.... a response..... Thank u so so much.... I have had ba look on barclays forum however, they have the same add as above, instead of clydesdale financial services, it's barclaycard and is from some time ago, however, I need to knw if the add is still good..?

With regards to the Morgan Stanley card... did Barclaycard ever take it over and if so did they give you another account number?

Spam.:)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

They say money talks......mine just keeps saying "Goodbye"

Ok, the add that u have given me johannab and the one that spamalot has provided the link to are very similar so I may just send to one and cc the other.....once again thank u guys so so much God bless...xx

It was HFO, whom brought the debt outright and I settled the debt wit them in 2008, however, there is a default on the account, which I would like to get removed and would also like to claim back charges and PPI for the account....

I was just wondering why you would be sending the SAR to Barclaycard if they never owned the debt. I thought you would have been better off sending it to MSDW or HFO if they were the ones you were actually dealing with...

Sorry to sound thick but where do Barclaycard fit in?

Spam.:confused:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

What's MSDW?? I thought I had to send SAR for Morgan and Stanley, as Braclaycard had taken over Morgan and Stanley, therfore, Morgan and Stanley no longe exist.... I wll be sending an SAR to HFO as well, however, I need to get all statements etc from morgan and stanley/barclaycard to add up the charges and PPI they placed on the account together with HFO's added interest and charges......

I would have thought that unless Barclaycard bought your account that they would not have access to your details. If the last company to hold your account was HFO then they would be the ones to SAR. If they bought the account from Morgan Stanley then they should have your statements etc. and if they don't they should know where to get them from.... just a thought.

It's worth finding out for definite before you waste your £10!!

Spam.:)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]