You can now change your notification sounds by going to this link https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/index.php?/&app=soundboard&module=soundboard&controller=managesounds

You can find a library of free notification sounds in several places on the Internet. Here's one which has a very large selection https://notificationsounds.com/notification-sounds

BankFodder BankFodder

BankFodder BankFodder

Stressed150

PPI reclaim letter affect CCA?

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 4017 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Hi guys just wanted to find out if any way at all the letter below for reclaiming PPI added to this account will affect my CCA request to the same bank. The purpose to my CCA request is not to have the debt written off, (though that would be nice) but to basically put me in a much stronge position negotiating full ad final settlements, e.g. I only wanna pay back 10% of he balance outstanding......

Dear Sir/Madam,

I write in response to your letter dated June 2009, regarding Payment Protection Insurance in relation to the above mentioned account.

From information received from previous enquiries and after reviewing the information in your key facts document, I would like to confirm that I believe the Payment Protection Insurance that was added to the above mentioned account was mis-sold to me.

I was advised by your customer services representative that this would increase my chances of obtaining the loan that I was applying for at the time.

In view of the situation, I would be grateful if you could calculate the premiums that I have paid towards the payment protection Insurance, and refund this amount to me as soon as possible.

I look forward to hearing from you in the next 7 days.

It won't affect it at all, although any money you claim back from missold ppi will be taken off the card balance. I am currently fighting RBS over ppi and am trying to make them pay me by cheque. My complaint is currently back with the FOS.

Lovely thank you for that info lee32uk... and good luck, hope that cheque comes in soon...x