Robinson, Way & Company Limited - CCA advice requested

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5403 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I sent a CCA request to them in March regarding an IF account. At the end of April I received a thick envelope from IF with loads of statements in it, but there was not a copy of any agreement.

I send a subsequent letter to RWC to this affect stating that as they, nor the original creditor, had sent a copy of the agreement the account went into default on 30th March 2009.

Today I've received another letter from RWC, copy attached, stating they they may produce a document representing the terms and conditions of any loan and not the original or a copy of the signed loan agreement. Included with the letter today was the same set of statements sent previously, now with a copy of the conditions dated 2003.

That is not my understanding from reading posts on here and would appreciate any advice on what to send them next.

Thanks in advance.

Scan0011.pdf

I sent a CCA request to them in March regarding an IF account. At the end of April I received a thick envelope from IF with loads of statements in it, but there was not a copy of any agreement.

I send a subsequent letter to RWC to this affect stating that as they, nor the original creditor, had sent a copy of the agreement the account went into default on 30th March 2009.

Today I've received another letter from RWC, copy attached, stating they they may produce a document representing the terms and conditions of any loan and not the original or a copy of the signed loan agreement. Included with the letter today was the same set of statements sent previously, now with a copy of the conditions dated 2003.

That is not my understanding from reading posts on here and would appreciate any advice on what to send them next.

Thanks in advance.

You have requested a copy of the agreement so untill that arrives,( no matter what else these clowns may say), just file the letters and wait for the agreement to come. They cannot legaly enforce the debt without it and if they call just hang up..

if you want to check to see if they really have an agreement you should read this:

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/legal-issues/173201-why-you-shouldnt-use.html

ida x

Please contact a member of the site team if you are offered help off the forum for a a paid or no win no fee service.

Please consider making a small donation to help keep this site running

Click here to donate through PayPal (opens in a new window)