Channel 4 Dispatches to air debt collection exposé

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5391 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Think it might be a good idea to turn off the mobiles and unplug the phones... you just know Marlin etc will be working overtime tonight to stop us watching the tele...;):D

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

They say money talks......mine just keeps saying "Goodbye"

Please,please,please.....somebody record this programme & archive it for future use on here if need be ;)

You can buy copies from Hardcash if need be but suspect we're all too broke for such a luxury... might put it on my Christmas list. :p

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

They say money talks......mine just keeps saying "Goodbye"

Please,please,please.....somebody record this programme & archive it for future use on here if need be ;)

Just joining in with feverish anticipation. I will record it onto Sky+, transfer it to DVD then store it on my pc for future amusement :D

If you are asked to deal with any matter via private message, PLEASE report it.

Everything I say is opinion only. If you are unsure on any comment made, you should see a qualified solicitor

Please help CAG. Order this ebook. Now available on Amazon. Please click HERE

Just seen the clip for the first time, gives me the chills how they dca's act.

How do they justify not accepting what we can afford? By calling us wont pays. They cant justify it.:mad:

They dont give me the chills....just give me the will power to contribute to their demise even more :mad:

Blimey there you all are lol ;)

PF

Finally if you succeed with your claim please consider a donation to consumer action group as those donations keep this site alive.

R.I.P BOB aka ROOSTER-UK you have always been a Gent on these boards and you will be remembered for that.

Hmmmmm who will be the first to post at 9pm taking bets now lol

PF

Finally if you succeed with your claim please consider a donation to consumer action group as those donations keep this site alive.

R.I.P BOB aka ROOSTER-UK you have always been a Gent on these boards and you will be remembered for that.

Oh my old nerves

Come to think of it my ex said I had 'a nerve':rolleyes: That was when I told that said person who was asking for the money to pay off a damaged carpet on a property we rented, that he was the one who smoked (fag burns), not me. Until that point I would have given out pennies without thinking then too. We live and learn:)

Ouch dont I drivel on.......xxxx

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5391 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks