Channel 4 Dispatches to air debt collection exposé

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5384 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

'

Putting dislike/hatred for the individual aside for one moment - i genuinley do think that Channel 4 have put Marks life at risk now :shock:'

....Er, good ( what a piece of human excrement to begin with !! ).

Two wrongs don't make a right. Surely saying it is good that Mark's life is in danger makes you as bad as them?

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello Mark !!!!!

Hello Mark !!!!!

Hello Mark !!!!!

Hello Mark !!!!!

Hello Mark !!!!!

Hello Mark !!!!!

Hello Mark !!!!!

Hello Mark !!!!!

Hello Mark !!!!!

Hello Mark !!!!!

Hello Mark !!!!!

Hello Mark !!!!!

Hello Mark !!!!!

Beck

"There are two ways to conquer and enslave a nation. one is by the Sword. The other is by Debt."

Barclaycard PPI Refund £4300:whoo:

Barclaycard = Mexican Stand Off

TSB = Mexican Stand Off

Santander = :mad2: MungyPup is coming to get yahh :mad2:

Two wrongs don't make a right. Surely saying it is good that Mark's life is in danger makes you as bad as them?

They're only kidding just like Mark was kidding when he was threatening to ruin peoples lives ;)

Undoubtedly.

But if your Granny says drop your scythe, you've hit the jackpot

Can someone explain what this sentance means? Or is an explination not appropriate for the open forum?

:D:D:D:D:D

i will be off site for the next month or so. if you have any problems, feel free to report the post so a moderator can help you.

I am not a qualified or practicing lawyer.

You know there are almost as many guests as there used to be on the ACS thread...

If I've helped feel free to add to my reputation.

I am not a Practising Lawyer. My comments are my opinion only. You should not rely upon those comments and should always take your own professional advice from a practising Solicitor or Barrister

I have just watched the program about marlin and all I can say is I am absolutely fuming.....

These people managed to get a charging order on my property in such an underhanded and sneaky way. The original debt is well under £5000 and was being paid by installments every month without fail and never missed. This was being handled by a management company and they have records to prove this. In addition I do have a couple more debts that are larger and do not have a charging order. I originally requested the court location and date be moved so I could contest it (and I had the financial evidence). When I eventually did get hold of the court they said they would change the date and location (verbally I’m afraid). Apparently this never happened. The next thing I know is I received notice that the charging order was made. However I have never received a N87 form.

I really want to say what I think of these people but I am likely to get kicked off the forum. I would really like to see this company get what it deserves, but what can be done?

the programme certainly didnt do anything to ease my mind. I have just received a county court claim and I am really worried they will get a charge on my house. I have been paying them a small amount per week and written to them (letters off CAG) but they have still gone down the court route. What the hell do you do. I have received the proper paperwork from them (defaults etc) so I assume I admit liability and hope the judge will order a reasonable amount per month. My biggest fear is he will let them demand the full amount which I will be unable to pay.

weeeelll...

Not impressed.

Not enough real info or advice, the suggestion at the end to call a 10p a minute number for debt advice, got the law wrong, were vague about bankruptcy and what they can and can't do (why were the bankrupt folk at the end still drowning in debt?), and what it means, but perhaps worse of all, it will probably get all the abc1s sitting there thinking 'some ropey stuff in places but, what ho, seemed like decent enough chaps unlike those scummy debtor folk...'. In order to get change, and effect legislation and government it is the solvent that need convincing. I don't think that this will really help.

Made some of the enforcement sound more likely and scarier. It won't have helped mr average scared debtor.

Mr Ton - contact Gareth Thomas if you want. I bet he won't be interested unless you call him Kevin something.

Some strange editing as well - anyone else notice that? Strange cuts and stuff?

I have just watched the program about marlin and all I can say is I am absolutely fuming.....

These people managed to get a charging order on my property in such an underhanded and sneaky way. The original debt is well under £5000 and was being paid by installments every month without fail and never missed. This was being handled by a management company and they have records to prove this. In addition I do have a couple more debts that are larger and do not have a charging order. I originally requested the court location and date be moved so I could contest it (and I had the financial evidence). When I eventually did get hold of the court they said they would change the date and location (verbally I’m afraid). Apparently this never happened. The nest thing I know is I received notice that the charging order was made. However I have never received a N87 form.

I really want to say what I think of these people but I am likely to get kicked off the forum. I would really like to see this company get what it deserves, but what can be done?

Start a thread and see if you can get it removed.... you'll get tons of help. :)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

They say money talks......mine just keeps saying "Goodbye"

the programme certainly didnt do anything to ease my mind. I have just received a county court claim and I am really worried they will get a charge on my house. I have been paying them a small amount per week and written to them (letters off CAG) but they have still gone down the court route. What the hell do you do. I have received the proper paperwork from them (defaults etc) so I assume I admit liability and hope the judge will order a reasonable amount per month. My biggest fear is he will let them demand the full amount which I will be unable to pay.

you should PM a mod for assistance Notty

post office WON 12/11/06

abbey.LBA sent 30/10/06.MCOL claim submitted 8/11/06.allocation questionnaire sent 16/12/06.schedule of charges sent 16/12/06.WON

2nd abbey claim SAR sent 3/1/07.WON.complaint letter sent 18/1/08

alliance and Leicester.WON

Maybe? - but either way, i bet he's a worried man tonight.

Yup thats good then goes some way towards the year ive been worried.

Finally if you succeed with your claim please consider a donation to consumer action group as those donations keep this site alive.

R.I.P BOB aka ROOSTER-UK you have always been a Gent on these boards and you will be remembered for that.

I think we get the gist.

just remember, like the "man" in the program said "we've got them by the b*ll*cks"

I'm going to speak to the SRA tomorrow - and explore a complaint against Mortimer Clarke - it appears to me that their professional independence may be compromised.

I'd suggest that we all do the same thing

If I've helped feel free to add to my reputation.

I am not a Practising Lawyer. My comments are my opinion only. You should not rely upon those comments and should always take your own professional advice from a practising Solicitor or Barrister

These people managed to get a charging order on my property in such an underhanded and sneaky way. The original debt is well under £5000 and was being paid by installments every month without fail and never missed. This was being handled by a management company and they have records to prove this. In addition I do have a couple more debts that are larger and do not have a charging order. I originally requested the court location and date be moved so I could contest it (and I had the financial evidence). When I eventually did get hold of the court they said they would change the date and location (verbally I’m afraid). Apparently this never happened. The next thing I know is I received notice that the charging order was made. However I have never received a N87 form.

Hi Snorbitz & welcome - I suggest you start a thread because you maybe able to challenge this, I'm no expert but there are plenty of experts on here who will be able to advise you on the matter.:)

weeeelll...

Not impressed.

Not enough real info or advice, the suggestion at the end to call a 10p a minute number for debt advice, got the law wrong, were vague about bankruptcy and what they can and can't do (why were the bankrupt folk at the end still drowning in debt?), and what it means, but perhaps worse of all, it will probably get all the abc1s sitting there thinking 'some ropey stuff in places but, what ho, seemed like decent enough chaps unlike those scummy debtor folk...'. In order to get change, and effect legislation and government it is the solvent that need convincing. I don't think that this will really help.

Some strange editing as well - anyone else notice that? Strange cuts and stuff?

As I asked earlier. That part about forcing bankruptcy was unclear. First they say they are unlikely to do it. Then it was made to appear that they would push for it in a meeting.

So how likely are forced bankruptcies and under what circumstances?

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5384 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks