You can now change your notification sounds by going to this link https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/index.php?/&app=soundboard&module=soundboard&controller=managesounds

You can find a library of free notification sounds in several places on the Internet. Here's one which has a very large selection https://notificationsounds.com/notification-sounds

BankFodder BankFodder

BankFodder BankFodder

• Tweets

• thanks for the response   The items arrived totally damaged and our customer sent them back and we had to re make all of the items again. This cost was just over £7000. Yes we are on a creidt type account, I asked for the compensation on the problem delivery and they decided to lie and cheat and then close the complaint. we did take photos and so did my customer, DPD said they could not use them as it didnt show enough detail. this again is untrue.    The invoice we are with holding is £530  We had to remake all of the work as mentioned above.    I hope this helps a little more  
    • Hi I use Martin Lewis Credit club and if I click on the defaults they say ‘account settled’ and the dates range from December 17 to Feb 18 under each tab. It also states the name of the new debt owner now and says last updated.    Will that be the default  dates or will I find it elsewhere?         
    • Hi Andy, yes they did + another £600 for flush and repair! I was surprised that they just accepted the FOS terms without a whimper. Cheque received and cashed.     @dx100uk Agreed. I read people having similar issues with getting repairs from ASG, not sure if it was on here or another site but they seem to adopt the same line about it being the customers responsibility to keep their system fresh and clean. My system was powerflushed in 2016 and by 2018 it was similar to having 4 blocked arteries. I have my doubts as to whether it was done.
    • Hi there, so as I write this this has been going on since 2005, basically I got myself into debt when I was younger and couldn’t afford to pay it all back. Lloyds put everything together and it came out over £20,000 this Was passed onto Lloyds debt recovery team in 2005 but I was paying the debt off in small amounts I believe this debt was then passed onto a company called Robinson way in January 2006 where I was paying £130 a month this then changed to debt managers and then onto clarity Lloyds and arrow global have stated that I made no payments between 2005 and 2009 even though I have proof I paid Robinson way! This is where it’s gets complicated my dad was making the Payments from his account to Robinson way. The other issue I had was for from 2015 onwards I also had a problem with passing security and I believed my details were compromised with arrow global, who I found out they had the date of birth of myself the wrong month after contacting Lloyds they stated they had the right date of birth and had it right all the time. It turned out Lloyds were actually incorrect and didn’t have my right date of birth at all and an address I never lived at. So for the last 6 months I have been trying to get hold of Robinson way as they don’t have the correct details for me and I can’t get the information. But here’s the plot twist apparently Arrow managed to get hold of Robinson way and they state the debt wasn’t for that But how as Robinson way didn’t have the correct details for me. Unfortunately I have lost all faith in  Arrow. I asked Lloyds for everything to do with my account And I have received a letter after all this to go into branch to identify myself 😢 I have been living this nightmare for the last 15 years and I know I got myself into this but I have made these payments since 2005 what can I do if anything I have been through the financial obdusman who to be frank were terrible. 
  • Our picks

• Currys Refuse Refund F/Freezer 5day old. Read more at https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/topic/422656-currys-refuse-refund-ffreezer-5day-old/
      • 5 replies
    • Hi,  
      I was in Sainsbury’s today and did scan and shop.
      I arrived in after a busy day at work and immediately got distracted by the clothes.

I put a few things in my trolley and then did a shop.
      I paid and was about to get into my car when the security guard stopped me and asked me to come back in.

I did and they took me upstairs.
      I was mortified and said I forgot to scan the clothes and a conditioner, 5 items.
      I know its unacceptable but I was distracted and Initially hadn’t really planned to use scan and shop.

No excuse.
      I offered to pay for the goods but the manager said it was too late.
      He looked at the CCTV and because I didn’t try to scan the items he was phoning the police.

The cost of the items was about £40.
      I was crying at this point and told them I was a nurse, just coming from work and I could get struck off.

They rang the police anyway and they came and issued me with a community resolution notice, which goes off my record in a year.
      I feel terrible. I have to declare this to my employer and NMC.

They kept me in a room on my own with 4 staff and have banned me from all stores.
      The police said if I didn’t do the community order I would go to court and they would refer me to the PPS.

I’m so stressed,
      can u appeal this or should I just accept it?

Thanks for reading 
      • 10 replies
    • The courier industry – some basic points for customers. Read more at https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/topic/421913-the-courier-industry-%E2%80%93-some-basic-points-for-customers/
      • 1 reply
    • The controversial sub-prime lender says the City watchdog is investigating its practices.
      View the full article
      • 0 replies
Sign in to follow this  
UnitedFront

Me + Mine Vs DLC / MDB

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 4019 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Well here's another one that popped up again that I've been dealing with for a member of the family.... I don't really need advice at the moment, but again, thought I would start a thread to follow it and then, if needed, get advice in the future.....

Back in February, got the following and fired off a dispute letter:

scan0022black.jpg

Heard nothing back until recently, when got the following and, again, I've typed up a bemused/dipute type letter and send that to them... now just waiting to see what they come back with :D (probably just ignore me and/or just pass it on again :rolleyes: )

scan0027black.jpg

I notice that although the company numbers are different, the registered address is exactly the same for both "companies" :rolleyes: The must this we're all idiots :cool:

I love this game!!! :D

I am rarely around these parts any more. I only stop by when something has come to my attention that has sufficiently annoyed me so as to persuade me to awake from my nap and put in my two pence.

I am a final year law student; I am NOT an expert in law. All of my posts are just my opinion. I cannot be held responsible for any outcome whatsoever resulting from any person following the opinions or information contained within my posts. Always seek professional legal advice from a qualified lawyer.

Guest Old_andrew2018

I expect you have already sent the letter telling them you wont accept personal callers.

Andy

I expect you have already sent the letter telling them you wont accept personal callers.

Andy

Hey mate... yeah I encorporated it within the very "politely" worded dispute letter I sent them :D

Cheers

UF

I am rarely around these parts any more. I only stop by when something has come to my attention that has sufficiently annoyed me so as to persuade me to awake from my nap and put in my two pence.

I am a final year law student; I am NOT an expert in law. All of my posts are just my opinion. I cannot be held responsible for any outcome whatsoever resulting from any person following the opinions or information contained within my posts. Always seek professional legal advice from a qualified lawyer.

Sign in to follow this