Me + Mine Vs DLC / MDB

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5398 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Well here's another one that popped up again that I've been dealing with for a member of the family.... I don't really need advice at the moment, but again, thought I would start a thread to follow it and then, if needed, get advice in the future.....

Back in February, got the following and fired off a dispute letter:

scan0022black.jpg

Heard nothing back until recently, when got the following and, again, I've typed up a bemused/dipute type letter and send that to them... now just waiting to see what they come back with :D (probably just ignore me and/or just pass it on again :rolleyes: )

scan0027black.jpg

I notice that although the company numbers are different, the registered address is exactly the same for both "companies" :rolleyes: The must this we're all idiots :cool:

I love this game!!! :D

I am rarely around these parts any more. I only stop by when something has come to my attention that has sufficiently annoyed me so as to persuade me to awake from my nap and put in my two pence.

I am a final year law student; I am NOT an expert in law. All of my posts are just my opinion. I cannot be held responsible for any outcome whatsoever resulting from any person following the opinions or information contained within my posts. Always seek professional legal advice from a qualified lawyer.

Guest Old_andrew2018

I expect you have already sent the letter telling them you wont accept personal callers.

Andy

I expect you have already sent the letter telling them you wont accept personal callers.

Andy

Hey mate... yeah I encorporated it within the very "politely" worded dispute letter I sent them :D

Cheers

UF

I am rarely around these parts any more. I only stop by when something has come to my attention that has sufficiently annoyed me so as to persuade me to awake from my nap and put in my two pence.

I am a final year law student; I am NOT an expert in law. All of my posts are just my opinion. I cannot be held responsible for any outcome whatsoever resulting from any person following the opinions or information contained within my posts. Always seek professional legal advice from a qualified lawyer.