style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5387 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hello.

Please could someone help with some advice. I put a thread on here dated 8th July (Equita, defaulted they say, rubbish I say), but no-one has replied.

Received in the post today more letters from Equita (Bailiff Removal).

I am near to breaking point, as there does not seem to be anyone to turn to. I have phoned and written to the Northampton Court, the Lambeth Parking, OFT, Trading Standards. I have phoned numerous helplines who just give you a reference number incase you call them back.

There is no way we are going to pay them any more money, especially for visits they have not made. But how do you put a stop to the letters threatening (I quote) 'to remove goods (including motor vehicles) even if you are not in attendance'.

Any advice no matter how small would be very much appreciated.

sorry you have not had a reply to you last post

i really don't know much about bailiffs and parking tickets

someone will come along and help you soon in the meantime can i suggest you read any post by tomtubby or happy contrails

i would however e-mail and write to the bailiff for a breakdown of all charges they have added

sorry cant find your orginal thread?

where did you post it?

its not in this forum?

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Hi Again. Thank you all for your replies.

I asked for a breakdown of costs and received a very basic list, which did include visit fees. When these visits happened are a mystery to me as I'm here most of the time and no letters were left.

But as PGH7447 suggests I shall now write to them for a Subject Access Request. Thank you.

To DX500 have you now found the post as I see PGH7447 very kindly put it in a posting.

Good Morning.

Re: Equita Fees. On the basic breakdown they sent me they have charged an Enforcement Fee of £310.00. Could someone please explain what an enforcement fee means. This is with regard to my original posting.

Also, as my partner is a builder and needs his van for work, can they come and remove it? Would we be within our rights to change the ownership of the van from him to me?

Any info would be very much appreciated.

Good Morning.

Re: Equita Fees. On the basic breakdown they sent me they have charged an Enforcement Fee of £310.00. Could someone please explain what an enforcement fee means. This is with regard to my original posting.

Also, as my partner is a builder and needs his van for work, can they come and remove it? - NO this is used as his works vehicle they are not allowed to remove tools that are used in a persons employment Would we be within our rights to change the ownership of the van from him to me?

Any info would be very much appreciated.

pgh

follow this link re enforcemant fee

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/bailiffs-sheriff-officers/146495-equita-enforcement-fees-council.html

Good Morning. Update to my problem.

Have received a reply, from Equita, Saturday, they have given dates only of the visits and say they are 'unable to supply a copy correspondence as these are computer generated' and the name of the court where the bailiff is registered, but not his new mobile number.

I have been to my local MP's office and they asked for copies of all correspondence, will look through and write a letter to them. I don't know if this will then put end to this but fingers crossed.