Trust Online CCJ Search

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4527 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

or you can send one pound to equifax and experian for a copy of your full credit file which is 6 quid cheaper and will include any ccjs and give you lots of other information

When you do, especially with the likes of Equifax & Experian the a/c is flagged warning DCAs. :!:

well i had presumed that as he was being cagey about notifying them of his present whereabouts i naturally assumed he would be cagey enough to use a pals address

personally i cant for the life of me see ANY advantage to not notifying them of your current address and plenty of disadvantages the trace services find 99.9% of bods these days ( one of which would be the attitude of the judge on being advised by the other side about the lengths the defendant has gone to to avoid his wherabouts being known)

the trace services find 99.9% of bods these days

If that were true why do so many DCAs harass the wrong people? Unless someone is on the Electoral roll they have little chance of tracing them accurately if they've moved and not applied for credit, unless of course they grease the palm of some friendly 'plod' to check the PNC. Odd how many tracing agents were once 'in the job'. :rolleyes:

well i was "once in the job" and i can tell you that whilst it is not impossible for it to happen and whilst i am sure it has happened

not on an industrial scale because since the late nineties the pnc requests (even car reg enquiries) are regularly audited and it is a serious offence if found out

cross referencing techniques, people putting mail re directions in insurance companies car park operators and all manner of services intertwine to make dissapearing VERY difficult (except for illegal immigrants who are notiriously difficult to track down)

cross referencing techniques, people putting mail re directions in insurance companies car park operators and all manner of services intertwine to make dissapearing VERY difficult (except for illegal immigrants who are notiriously difficult to track down)

If that is the case why did the CSA lobby MPs to try and get access to both the DWP and DLVA data bases?

well i was "once in the job" and i can tell you that whilst it is not impossible for it to happen and whilst i am sure it has happened

not on an industrial scale because since the late nineties the pnc requests (even car reg enquiries) are regularly audited and it is a serious offence if found out

Are you aware that the Chief Constables of all the UK forces have 'created' a LTD CO., and are licenced with the ICO?

The danger of this makeshift structure is that it is opaque and unaccountable, being run though a series of ACPO (Association of Chief Police Office) sub-committees. ACPO, which already has major power over policing policy and procedures, is a limited company exempt from FOI requests. It is run by a self-perpetuating oligarchy of senior police officers who will gain more power over major police appointments in the new Policing and Crime Bill.
http://www.policeoracle.com/news/A-New-Force---The-Report_18566.html

AFAIK car reg enquiries can be made by the public through the DVLA.

Edited by cerberusalert

If that is the case why did the CSA lobby MPs to try and get access to both the DWP and DLVA data bases?

i only say misuse by the police of the pnc is not on an industrial scale

i was agreeing that all the rest are being used more and more

Are you aware that the Chief Constables of all the UK forces have 'created' a LTD CO., and are licenced with the ICO?

Police News - 'A New Force' - The Report

AFAIK car reg enquiries can be made by the public through the DVLA.

they would have to have a very good reason - usually hit and run and they have to sign declarations

too many conspiracy theories

• 2 years later...

I'm not paying any of my loans after Feb 2009. Now I'm planning to get settled in states or in Australia. Where these countries will ask for an ACRO police report. Does any one know whether these reports show ccj's and defaults.

I'm not paying any of my loans after Feb 2009. Now I'm planning to get settled in states or in Australia. Where these countries will ask for an ACRO police report. Does any one know whether these reports show ccj's and defaults.

No they don't include them, they are civil not criminal matters.