You can now change your notification sounds by going to this link https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/index.php?/&app=soundboard&module=soundboard&controller=managesounds

You can find a library of free notification sounds in several places on the Internet. Here's one which has a very large selection https://notificationsounds.com/notification-sounds

BankFodder BankFodder

BankFodder BankFodder

Madaxeman72

Loan enforcement timeout ?

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 4024 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Hi,

I took a loan out with Lloyds a few years ago and half way through the loan I paid off the total outstanding in one go. Lloyds stopped taking the direct debit payments (as expected) and I left the DD active on my account.

A few years went by then suddenly I got a letter stating that I still owed £2k on the balance. I cannot produce the proof that I paid this debt off as I had bank accounts all over the place (I had shut them all down prior to being contacted by Lloyds) and I am not sure which account I paid it through.

I have written to LLoyds asking for a CCA over a month ago but have received nothing, I am now receiving letters from a solicitor stating that they want £3k now (due to interest) in 14 days.

I sent a letter to Lloyds stating the account is in dispute today (10/07/09). Is there a template that I can send to the solicitors stating that the account is in dispute and what further actions can I take.

Please help

Thanks

Matt

Hello and Welcome,

Send Lloyds a Subject Access Request, this should give you all the info the have on your accounts.

Regards.

Scott.

Any advice I give is honest and in good faith.:)

If in doubt, you should seek the opinion of a Qualified Professional.

If you can, please donate to this site.

Help keep it up and active, helping people like you.

If you no longer require help, please do what you can to help others

RIP: Rooster-UK - MARTIN3030 - cerberusalert

How old is this a/c and when was it paid off?

Anthrax alert at debt collectors caused by box of doughnuts

Make sure you do not post anything which identifies you. Although we can remove certain things from the site unless it's done in a timely manner everything you post will appear in Google cache & we do not have any control over that.

Vir prudens non contra ventum mingit

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

17 Port & Maritime Regiment RCT