A Restriction Against the Land but not told

Nick0
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5398 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Due to loss of job and other unfortunate circumstances I have found myself at the mercy of the banks and what crooks they appear to be.

The bank is Nationwide and I have been keeping in touch with there recovery arm KPR and Nationwide themselves,last December I got three weeks work in London so I informed them that I would be staying at an address for the three weeks and they updated there records.

I carried on dialogue with Nationwide and even had a home visit from an area manager to confirm I was at my property and I have been keeping in touch with KPR since.

Last Thursday I get a Land Registry letter (B136(CO) ) saying that an application to register a restriction against my property has been made by a firm called Drydens on behalf of Nationwide and a County Court order was made in the middle of June 09.

I called Drydens and they said they sent paperwork out to my London address and when I told them I was only there for 3 weeks and that was last December and since have been in touch with KPR and Nationwide (phone and written) they said that they where not told and there was nothing I could do about it.

On Monday I sent a letter to the land registry and today recieved a letter back basically saying tough and my objection is groundless:shock:.

This smacks in the face of keeping in touch and negotiating with these people and it seems very strange that this is allowed to happen.

Is there anyway I can stop this action as I have until noon on the 23rd July before it is applied even without my signature.

Thanks

Nick0