Jump to content

You can now change your notification sounds by going to this link https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/index.php?/&app=soundboard&module=soundboard&controller=managesounds


You can find a library of free notification sounds in several places on the Internet. Here's one which has a very large selection https://notificationsounds.com/notification-sounds



BankFodder BankFodder


BankFodder BankFodder


Unenforceable Credit Agreements, Help Needed

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 3999 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Recommended Posts

:confused: I have been doing some research online and phoning various companies to look at how to challenge a loan agreement with Lloyds TSB. The variation in the costs are staggering, from £50 for a quick look and then £1000 to £2500 flat fee and some of the companies have been quite pushy!! I understand that this is something I can do myself but not sure how to do it? I have requested a copy of the agreement nad have received it, but I'm not sure what I'm looking for and what to do next??? please help anyone!!! :confused:

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello and Welcome,


I'll move this thread to the Lloyds Forum, have a look at this link, regarding your agreement............








Any advice I give is honest and in good faith.:)

If in doubt, you should seek the opinion of a Qualified Professional.

If you can, please donate to this site.

Help keep it up and active, helping people like you.

If you no longer require help, please do what you can to help others

RIP: Rooster-UK - MARTIN3030 - cerberusalert

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi you have two options.

1, send a CCA request for copy of your agreement fee £1. I myself do not recommend this now as creditors are sending a blank agreement and this has been accepted as complying with CCA s78 request.


2, send full data sar this has to include all documents relating to you all agreements ie credit-cards, loans etc.

The fee is £10 for all accounts not each. This will also give you statements so you can check for unfair charges applied to the account and claim refund of them etc.


Which ever option you take scan in any agreement supplied then remove all personal details and post on this thread and the experts will give their opinion on them.



cannot find it A to Z





Halifax :D

Paid in full £2295


MBNA:mad: 20/03/2008 settled in full out of court


Capital One:D

07/07/2007 Capital one charges paid in full £1666

19/01/2008 recovered PPI £2216 + costs


Littlewoods :-D

12/08/2007 write off £1176.10 debt.


JD Williams charges refunded in full £640

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 Caggers

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Have we helped you ...?

  • Create New...