Court Case

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4528 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

You should get a their response after they receive your PoC.

Anthrax alert at debt collectors caused by box of doughnuts

Make sure you do not post anything which identifies you. Although we can remove certain things from the site unless it's done in a timely manner everything you post will appear in Google cache & we do not have any control over that.

Vir prudens non contra ventum mingit

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

17 Port & Maritime Regiment RCT

Sorry but what's a POC?

Also what happens IF Virgin Media do not submit their defence bundle to the court, they have until the 21st July, but I am just curious to know as i really don't think they have a defence.

Sorry but what's a POC?

Also what happens IF Virgin Media do not submit their defence bundle to the court, they have until the 21st July, but I am just curious to know as i really don't think they have a defence.

youve taken them to court so you should have the POC Particulars of Claim what are they?

What is the Court date in August for?

Can you post a copy of your claim form, their defence and any orders of the court

If I've helped feel free to add to my reputation.

I am not a Practising Lawyer. My comments are my opinion only. You should not rely upon those comments and should always take your own professional advice from a practising Solicitor or Barrister

To cut a long story short I am taking VM to court for loss of earnings for an installation dated that was booked for 9th January 09, they deny any knowledge of this (we have letter confirming this) orginally when we booked for 2 V+ boxes in November 08 to lure us away from Sky they told us that they would be FOC, anyway VM have charged us for one V+ box. We had another eningeer booked for19th Jan 09. The engineer walked in the door and said that we had booked 2 broadband installations and 1 V+ installation. We told the engineer that we had booked 2 V+ installations and not 2 broadband as we have already got broadband, so we had to book again another installation for the 6th Feb 09 to do the second installation, which we thought was going to happen on the 9 Jan 09, my partner who is self employed had to take 3 days off work because of their cockups.

On VM defence they have lied twice on their defence regarding the second boxed being waived (it's on my invoices that they are charging us for) and also crediting me a goodwill guesture (that is not on any invoice of mine this year) and also I wrote to VM back in January 09 refusing compensation sent recorded delivery). There is more to this but I don't have time at the moment, so I will try to scan details later today. I have already spoken to a solicitor about my claim and she was very hopefull as VM do absolutely nothing when you have a complaint. I have written to them so many times this year all recorded delivery and I have only been acknowledge 2 times, they even make a big mistake on one of their letter to me back in April this year. My contract with them is supposed to be finished in Jan 10, however they make a big mistake in their letter saying my contract runs out in Jan 09. All their paperwork to me has so many cockups and mistakes (it's great) because I have a very strong case against them and I am not afraid of court infact I am looking forward to it.

As said there is more to this case and I will update later.

Like a lot of companies they try to 'face it out' until the last minute hoping you'll fold. They'd make rotten Poker players, 'Snap' is more their level. ;)

Anthrax alert at debt collectors caused by box of doughnuts

Make sure you do not post anything which identifies you. Although we can remove certain things from the site unless it's done in a timely manner everything you post will appear in Google cache & we do not have any control over that.

Vir prudens non contra ventum mingit

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

17 Port & Maritime Regiment RCT