You can now change your notification sounds by going to this link https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/index.php?/&app=soundboard&module=soundboard&controller=managesounds

You can find a library of free notification sounds in several places on the Internet. Here's one which has a very large selection https://notificationsounds.com/notification-sounds

BankFodder BankFodder

BankFodder BankFodder

Seritide

advice about landlord needed

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 4022 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

hi

i moved into a rented property about 3 months ago and almost straight away, the fridge started to freeze everything i put in it ...

i called him up to tell him and his response was there nothing wrong with it ?, i said that there seriously is and that he needs to get it fixed, he said he would send someone round to have a look ... i didnt hear from him

then a lot of serious health problems started and i ended up in hospital for a while, and me and my partner thought that the fridge can wait, so we left it for a while

When we called him up again he said he would just get a new one deleivered (result), so a fridge freezer came

i called him up again to ask if i could just get rid of the old one, and he said NO, i was to keep it and he would come to see if he could fix it or whatever, but not for 2 months proberly longer as he was away with business matters etc

i said that there was no room to keep this in the house, so he then said, just dump it in the garden !!!

i completly said no way, as the neighbours would be furious

but what choice do we have ?

can we just get rid of this old manky thing ? or do we actually have to keep it on the property ?

thanks very much :)

May be this should be posted in the "Residential and Commercial Lettings" forum for more specific answers

Regards,

John

Its his property, so you cant just dispose of it without permission, suggest you get his agreement to the council collecting it and taking it away; will cost about £5.