Leter outline help

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5402 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I am in the process of a formal procedure, but will have to apply to the ET before this ends, due to the fact that the HR department have taken 6 weeks to conduct a pre-lim and have now indicated that it will take them another four weeks to conduct a formal (at least!)

I have to register with the ET before the formal will end.

Will the ET frown on this?, will it effect the formal, can the employer stop the formal due to a twin track approach?

I need to send a letter to members of staff asking them to contact my Lawyer to make a statement.

Does anybody have an outline for this?

For instance i know they are under no obligation to attend an interview, or make any statement. But am i right in understanding that if they refuse and hold evidence that i consider to be important to the case that the chairperson of the Et can 'Command' them to attend?

I fully understand that it is highly unlikley that anybody who is put in this position will ake any statement that is supportive of my case, but i need to run a little subterfuge to protect the present employees who are prepared to come forward and make statements.

Should this letter warn of the ET's ability to make people attend?

Should it advise people to seek independant legal advice? (this mainly to cover the advice that the company will give en masse to ignore the letter)

Should i send them to the employees personal address or C/o the compnay address?

Finally how will the ET view this way of collecting evidence, is it normal practice?.

My company refuse to realease any of the case notes to me and i need to gather evidence pre-tribunal