You can now change your notification sounds by going to this link https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/index.php?/&app=soundboard&module=soundboard&controller=managesounds

You can find a library of free notification sounds in several places on the Internet. Here's one which has a very large selection https://notificationsounds.com/notification-sounds

BankFodder BankFodder

BankFodder BankFodder

jerrythecat

Me v Shop Direct

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 4019 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Hi all,

After messing around with my catalogue debt from Great Universal for a while not paying etc making offers they refused it dragged on etc but now Im working I decided to start paying off my debt I need to clear my debts so I can buy a house in the future . I duly rang shop direct to make a reasonable offer each month. and guess what they completley refused to deal with me as I was not prepared to give them my tel no!! I rang again and spoke to another monkey and said I didnt have a tel but they still point blank refused to even discuss a repayment plan with me

I am happy to pay the debt off but they wont even talk to me! bar telling me they have 'sold the debt' zzzzzz.

Now I want to pay this as its going up by £12 a month

any advice welcome

Many thanks in advance

Jerry:confused::-)

My other creditor was fine accepted my offer and froze all interest too so why cant bloomin shop direct do the same!

Edited by jerrythecat
added a bit!

Guest Old_andrew2018

Hi Jerry

You are correct never give your telephone number, you'd have phone monkeys calling you at all hours.

I'd simply write with your offer of a repayment plan, send it Royal Mail recorded signed for the current cost 75p plus 1st or 2nd class postage.

Andy

Hi Andy,

Yes I will do that and see what happens

cheers have a good day

Jerry