Impact Collection Services

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5387 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Any Caggers had any dealings with this shower. Their web site is non existant although their advertising says they do not charge their clients if they do not get a payment. Looks like you wont be making anything from me even though you have ordered me to ring you IMMEDIATELY. Please dont wait in for a call from me unless hell freezes over. :lol:

The WebCHeck service is available from Monday to Sunday 7.00am to 12 Midnight UK Time

Name & Registered Office:

IMPACT COLLECTION SERVICES LIMITED

COLONNADE

SUNBRIDGE ROAD

BRADFORD

BD1 2LQ

Company No. 04584578

spacer.gifspacer.gifspacer.gifspacer.gifStatus: Active

Date of Incorporation: 07/11/2002

Country of Origin: United Kingdom

Company Type: Private Limited Company

Nature of Business (SIC(03)):

7499 - Non-trading company

Accounting Reference Date: 31/12

Last Accounts Made Up To: 31/12/2007 (DORMANT)

Next Accounts Due: 31/10/2009

Last Return Made Up To: 30/09/2008

Next Return Due: 28/10/2009

Last Members List: 30/09/2008

Previous Names:Date of changePrevious Name30/04/2008BRIDGESUN (2) LIMITEDBranch Details There are no branches associated with this company.Oversea Company Info There are no Oversea Details associated with this company.

This site IMPACT COLLECTION SERVICES LIMITED - Company information via MINTsays they are in Bradford, but their website is provident financial, which would be where Vanquis comes in!;)

Who ever heard of someone getting a job at the Jobcentre? The unemployed are sent there as penance for their sins, not to help them find work!

Spot the difference:

A search of the OFT database reveals that Impact Collection Services Ltd, of Colonnade, Sunbridge Road, Bradford BD1 2LQ, company registration no. 04584578 does not have a consumer credit licence.

However, Vanquis Bank Ltd., of Colonnade, Sunbridge Road, Bradford BD1 2LQ, company registration no. 02558509 has a consumer credit licence and uses Impact Collection Services as a trading name.

So, it appears to me that if they are sending out letters on an Impact Collection Services Ltd letterhead, they are undertaking licenceable activity without a licence, which is a criminal offence, whilst if their letters show that they are part of Vanquis Bank Ltd., then they are licenced.

Vanquis, of course, is part of Provident, whose CEO is the amusingly-named Mr P Crook, and whose registered offices are at, unsurprisingly, Colonnade, Sunbridge House, Bradford BD1 2LQ

They are debt collectors for Vanquis (credit card company). Don't ever give them your number of email address as they bombard you with calls, texts and emails. I have had dealings with this lot and suspect that they are inhouse collectors for Vanquis

I would gladly contact them from one of my numerous rmails accounts if only I had an email address for the, The mobile number they have for me is a spare sim used for the purpose and the ''home'' number is a Sipgate VOIP one

If you have an email address for this **** please let me know

• 2 weeks later...

I have received a letter from these people offering me a 50% discount on my debt with vanquis, i spoke with one of the vanquis monkeys only the other day and explained my reasons for not paying my debt and then this letter turns up. I am to phone them to agree an affordable monthly plan and all interest charges will be suspended, should i talk to them or continue in my vain of not paying?...i was a regular payer of all my debts until circumstances changed and i saw 'the light' by reading comments on this forum....cheers for any comments.

TBH i havent asked for these on any of the debts i have, i was paying regular small amounts per month to them all but i wasnt even hitting into the interest and they all kept badgering me about more payments so in last 2 months ive stopped paying altogether and now some have been passed to credit agencies but when they have phoned i have basically said i would make myself bankrupt or dare them to take me to court..i have said that i can only afford 5pound per month-most have replied with letter accepting this(but as yet i havent commenced paying)..do you think i should carry on in this vein of not paying or should i go down the route of asking for CCA as well?

Absolutely CCA them.

Why pay for something just because some meat-head says you should? How do you know what ineterest your "eating into" if you don't have a cca? You may find your debts are unenforcable and therefore you can stop paying them and actually sleep at night:)