Apex Stratford upon Avon

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5383 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi all

Am I right in assuming that Apex Discovery Solutions are the same firm as Apex Credit Management?

I've had a letter today addressed to the Occupier asking if I live there as they need to contact me on a personal matter.

I've not rang them (following advice found on here :D) but should I write back and say I do live there? I'm frightened of opening a can of worms tbh.

What's the best thing to do here?

Thanks

Lou

Hi all

Am I right in assuming that Apex Discovery Solutions are the same firm as Apex Credit Management?

I've had a letter today addressed to the Occupier asking if I live there as they need to contact me on a personal matter.

I've not rang them (following advice found on here :D) but should I write back and say I do live there? I'm frightened of opening a can of worms tbh.

What's the best thing to do here?

Thanks

Lou

Hi Lou

I have just received a letter saying the same, I am the occupier but the person concerned just stays with me. What did you do in the end? Can you advise me what to do next.

Thats poor, sounds like this company is on a fishing trip..... which from memory is against OFT guidelines.

I would be inclined to do nothing unless they have your name/address details already, in which case only deal with it in writing.

Advice offered by ENRON is without prejudice and is for your judgement as to whether to take it. You should seek the assistance or hire of a solicitor or other paid professional if in doubt.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi all

I didn't reply to this letter pretending to have some 'important information' for me. Needless to say another letter arrived actually addressed to me. I've just written out the CCA request letter, the debt is with Barclays. I began a home study course years ago and when I got made redundant they wouldn't help or stop charging me for not paying the required amount on time. I expect they'll produce the CCA, it's not an old debt or anything but lets wait and see. If noting else, it stalls them for a bit!