original documents from credit card and store cards companies

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5398 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I am hoping somebody can help me with this problem. I have just requested original documents from Argos. I have been reading a considerable amount of information on this particular subject. I have heard that if a document from the company is not signed or they do not state a credit limit that it becomes unenforceable. However i have received documents from Argos without a signature stating that they do not have to show a signature or address according to the credit act 1983. Also their is no credit limit mentioned on the document, it states the limit will be sent along with the actual store card.

What is this all about. What is the point of saying it is unenforceable without a signature, when it states that they can omit the signature address in the 1983 credit agreement.

Thank you

They can get away with responding to a s78 with just sending unsigned copy which they have done in my Barclayshark dispte.However even if something complies with an S78 request does not meas it is enforceaable in court! When was your card taken out?

Im happy to help with support and my own opinions but as i have no legal qualifications If I offer any thoughts to your problems please take it as from my life experience only and not of any legal standing. Always take further advice from the legal experts in your final action,