Euro Car Parks and PCN...just ignore?

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5397 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I parked up briefly at a ECP while running some errands. I left and then returned about 45 min later. When I returned about an hour later I had a PCN on the car stating that I had been there for two and a half hours. I hadn't.

Anyway, from reading here it seems the advice is just to ignore this and it will go away. Correct?

pcn? no you mean PPC.

which you didn't sign upon parking so is actually only an invoice for an implied contract that you never entered into anyway!

can i send you one please........................

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

pcn? no you mean PPC.

which you didn't sign upon parking so is actually only an invoice for an implied contract that you never entered into anyway!

can i send you one please........................

dx

Again, an implied contract can still be enforced. Perhaps you mean alleged contract or purported contract but not implied.

An implied contract might be that I walk into a newsagent, pick up a newspaper, hand over the money and leave. Not a word is spoken but the contract is implied by the actions of both parties.

Nothing in this post constitutes "advice" which I may not, in any event, be qualified to provide.

The only interpretation permitted on this post (or any others I may have made) is that this is what I would personally consider doing in the circumstances discussed. Each and every reader of this post or any other I may have made must take responsibility for forming their own view and making their own decision.

I receive an unwieldy number of private messages. I am happy to respond to messages posted on open forum but am unable to respond to private messages, seeking advice, when the substance of that message should properly be on the open forum.

Many thanks for your assistance and understanding on this.