You can now change your notification sounds by going to this link https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/index.php?/&app=soundboard&module=soundboard&controller=managesounds

You can find a library of free notification sounds in several places on the Internet. Here's one which has a very large selection https://notificationsounds.com/notification-sounds

BankFodder BankFodder

BankFodder BankFodder

Bookworm

Oyez, oyez, CAGgers from Kent and surroundings!!!

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 4012 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

posteraspic.jpg

It's a great cause and it's organised by our own lickle Tiglet.

So, if you live within walking or driving distance, have a designated driver and can spare a tenner for the ticket, you know what to do!

Driving distance - check

Designated driver - check

Spare cash - check

Ah, you know I'm coming anyway :D

See you then :)

:)I am not an expert, but I can give good advice about Brighthouse:)

Am learning more and more about DCA's too :)

I have no legal experience and all advice given is based on the knowledge I've gained from this site.

<------If you think I have been helpful, please feel free to tip my scales - remember to put your CAG name though!

Driving distance - oh

Designated driver - bugger

Spare cash - darn it.

oh well

HSBC WON three times!!!!! Read about my continuing battle (claim FOUR!) Link HERE

Capital One WON Link

HERE

GE capital (5 accounts) WON link HERE

Lloyds bank account WON second claim starting! link HERE

Budget insurance cough up WON link HERE

Principles WON link HERE

A&L (Mrs Crusher's account) claim link HERE

Barclays claim link HERE

Any advice given is on an informal basis only and without prejudice or liability. In in any doubt, consult a qualified lawyer.

IF YOU HAVE GOT YOUR MONEY BACK, PUT SOME BACK INTO THE SITE TO HELP KEEP IT OPEN!

Driving distance - oh

Designated driver - bugger

Spare cash - darn it.

oh well

Well that's a relief :p

:)I am not an expert, but I can give good advice about Brighthouse:)

Am learning more and more about DCA's too :)

I have no legal experience and all advice given is based on the knowledge I've gained from this site.

<------If you think I have been helpful, please feel free to tip my scales - remember to put your CAG name though!

For you, handsome, I'll be all 3... But that means you have to split yourself from the delights of Cornwall for one week-end and if I know you, no booze-up is worth that. :-D

Booze-up?

but since when did you take to wearing a cross on your head? :p

HSBC WON three times!!!!! Read about my continuing battle (claim FOUR!) Link HERE

Capital One WON Link

HERE

Principles WON link HERE

Barclays claim link HERE

Any advice given is on an informal basis only and without prejudice or liability. In in any doubt, consult a qualified lawyer.

IF YOU HAVE GOT YOUR MONEY BACK, PUT SOME BACK INTO THE SITE TO HELP KEEP IT OPEN!

:lol: thanks for that one, cheered me up no end, I had forgotten it. :-D

great Boo's up!:D

Capital One WON Link

HERE

Principles WON link HERE

Barclays claim link HERE

Unfortunately I have my own BBQ party at home on that Saturday, otherwise I would be asking Booky for room on her comfortable sofa myself. I hope all goes well for Tiglet (hoping she is feeling better too!) and IPSEA.

BEFORE starting your claim read through the FAQ's and if there's something you aren't sure of then ask.

If you win, donate to this site

Contents of my posts are purely my own personal opinions, some formed by personal experience and some from research. If in doubt seek qualified legal advice.

And with less than a week to go, a shameless bump back to page 1. :-D

And bump again. Only 4 days left to go and then I'll let it disappear, promise. :-D

if this pops up any more I'll put it in a bag with some heavy granite stones and pitch it into Carrick Roads out at Black Rock!

(only joking :-D)

Capital One WON Link

HERE

Principles WON link HERE

Barclays claim link HERE

You do that, but you'd better be ready to explain yourself to Tiglet, she's the one organising it, and she's worked really hard!!! :razz: (and she's a lot scarier than me!)

Once more with feeling. :-D 2 days to go!!!

(and she's a lot scarier than me!)

To be honest, as someone who has met both of you, I disagree :D.

I wish Tiglet all the best with this worthwhile project and encourage all those that can to go. I would be there had it not been for a double booking.

BEFORE starting your claim read through the FAQ's and if there's something you aren't sure of then ask.

If you win, donate to this site

Contents of my posts are purely my own personal opinions, some formed by personal experience and some from research. If in doubt seek qualified legal advice.

Coward! More like you're staying away from me, which with that kind of comment, is probably wise! :-x