You can now change your notification sounds by going to this link https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/index.php?/&app=soundboard&module=soundboard&controller=managesounds

You can find a library of free notification sounds in several places on the Internet. Here's one which has a very large selection https://notificationsounds.com/notification-sounds

BankFodder BankFodder

BankFodder BankFodder

Lockheed

How to pay my minimal Credit Card payment from abroad?

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 4019 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

I left the country for some time but still will have to pay the minimal amount of my CC statement. I am hanging on the edge of my credit limit and if I don't pay it, they will charge me 12+12+9 instead of just 9.

I have the card on me and printed statements come to the address noone lives in. I could have my friend make the payment but he cannot do it without the printed statement which cannot be obtained.

Any ideas? Maybe I could make a payment from another bank to my CC account (the no. printed on my credi card).

How about having your mail re-directed to your friend's house so that he then gets the necessary paperwork.

Which credit card is it btw, because some of them can be paid over the phone using a debit card, so maybe you could do that yourself.

Also if you have a UK bank acount you could pay by online banking maybe.

I cant redirect the mailing address. This is Visa credit card with NatWest.

I have operating bank account at Barclays. Can I pay it from there?

If you use online banking, you could pay it that way then.