commercial property repossessed

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5399 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

hello all

well i hope somebody can help, i will try and keep my initial post as brief as possible as im not sure what details i need to add.

to start with i had a mortgage on a commercial property, due to financial difficulty and a messy divorce this property was repossessed in july 2008.

my mortgage amount was about £129,000, the property has now been sold for £110,000. i received a letter stating i now owed in excess of £30,000 due to the shortfall plus costs, along with this letter came a questionnaire entitled 'finacial situation' (which i have not completed).

my main concern is i have now received a letter from the courts say the mortgage company is applying for a charge order over my residential property, now the commercial mortgage as i can remember was not secured on my home, so is this normal and what are the consequences

of this?

my home is currently in negative equity so hopefully they cant force me to sell it.

so im really confused and quite scared about how to deal with this, so any help by way of advice will be greatly appreciated.

thank you in advance