You can now change your notification sounds by going to this link https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/index.php?/&app=soundboard&module=soundboard&controller=managesounds

You can find a library of free notification sounds in several places on the Internet. Here's one which has a very large selection https://notificationsounds.com/notification-sounds

BankFodder BankFodder

BankFodder BankFodder

ankrham

Council tax on multiple occupancy property -was the tenancy agreement actually valid

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 4019 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

This is a two part question -

1. Where the Lease of a shop and flat above is taken in the name of a Ltd. Co. is a sub tenancy of the flat above valid if signed in a personal capacity?

2. The local authority have decided that the flat was a property in multiple occupancy (having investigated later in principle it would appear that they could take this view) and at the end of the year despite having returned the bills to them and telephoned and written to say that the council tax was not my responsibility it was that of the tenants at no point did the council say that they had scheduled the property as in multiple occupancy. They consider that simply by sending me the bills that was all they had to do. The temptation is to say that yes I am psychic but I'm not THAT good! I also suspect that even if they have the ability to claim from me that their figures are wrong. The whole premises has, incidentally, been repossessed and I have enough to deal with on my own account without being fixed with 'extra' claims.

Any advice anyone?

Guest Old_andrew2018

Bump