You can now change your notification sounds by going to this link https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/index.php?/&app=soundboard&module=soundboard&controller=managesounds

You can find a library of free notification sounds in several places on the Internet. Here's one which has a very large selection https://notificationsounds.com/notification-sounds

BankFodder BankFodder

BankFodder BankFodder

• Tweets

• Ok thanks guys for all the help & advice I think I will go the DRO option but will open a new bank account somewhere else first etc.  The only other things im little worried about is reading on the DRO it says about I wont be able to apply for credit but what about things like my car insurance as thats classed as credit paying it monthly Plus they say i must not have assets or car worth over £1,000 so what about things like my car worth around 2.5k and as said before when my father passed away he left me his camper that I cant part with its worth about 4k and what about things in house and jewellery etc ?? Can they come to house and check and so on
    • threads merged  please keep to one thread per issue.   dx  
    • read it proprly.. it doesn't say WILL anything and original creditors don't do court as they don't want the judge delving into their business model nor the bad publicity.   as for the FOS you just have to let it run. yours is a very short time since yo put it into them typically it always takes 6-9mts normally before they move on anything though they usually send you an ACK they have the complaint.        
    • Since the last post on this thread I have sent a complaint to the FOS but have not heard anything from them as yet either, I'm guessing they're rather snowed under and on reduced staff so no real surprise.   Still had nothing approaching help from lending stream but today they emailed me default notices for the loans, again demanding I phone them and pay up in full or they will begin court proceedings.   Any advice as to how I should proceed please?
    • Hi,   I received two PCNs in October 2019 from Havering Council. All the below applies to both PCNs, as the correspondences were at the same time:   Fast forward to February 2020, I file witness statements on grounds that I made representations within 28 days but did not receive a rejection notice.   The TEC cancelled charges.   Havering write to me asking for supporting evidence of representations that I made.   I email them screenshots with timestamps of the representations.   In early March Havering reply to me by email 'confirming receipt of email and both cases are now on hold pending an investigation. Please allow time for a full response to be sent.'   Fast forward to 18th June Havering write to me the attached:  Havering Charge Certificate.pdf   Now, it seems as though the sender of this letter is not up to date with both cases and is unaware of the TEC's decisions, as well as the email correspondence.   My questions are, 1) What should I do next? and 2) Is there a way to use their misstep to avoid paying for the PCN entirely?   Thank you.
  • Our picks

• Currys Refuse Refund F/Freezer 5day old. Read more at https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/topic/422656-currys-refuse-refund-ffreezer-5day-old/
      • 5 replies
    • Hi,  
      I was in Sainsbury’s today and did scan and shop.
      I arrived in after a busy day at work and immediately got distracted by the clothes.

I put a few things in my trolley and then did a shop.
      I paid and was about to get into my car when the security guard stopped me and asked me to come back in.

I did and they took me upstairs.
      I was mortified and said I forgot to scan the clothes and a conditioner, 5 items.
      I know its unacceptable but I was distracted and Initially hadn’t really planned to use scan and shop.

No excuse.
      I offered to pay for the goods but the manager said it was too late.
      He looked at the CCTV and because I didn’t try to scan the items he was phoning the police.

The cost of the items was about £40.
      I was crying at this point and told them I was a nurse, just coming from work and I could get struck off.

They rang the police anyway and they came and issued me with a community resolution notice, which goes off my record in a year.
      I feel terrible. I have to declare this to my employer and NMC.

They kept me in a room on my own with 4 staff and have banned me from all stores.
      The police said if I didn’t do the community order I would go to court and they would refer me to the PPS.

I’m so stressed,
      can u appeal this or should I just accept it?

Thanks for reading 
      • 6 replies
    • The courier industry – some basic points for customers. Read more at https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/topic/421913-the-courier-industry-%E2%80%93-some-basic-points-for-customers/
      • 1 reply
    • The controversial sub-prime lender says the City watchdog is investigating its practices.
      View the full article
      • 0 replies
scared001

Capital One/credit Solutions And Me

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 3973 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

hi everyone

i got my CCA back today. credit solutions sent me it on behalf of capital one. thing is i sent capital one their £1 so that i could get the CCA, why are credit solutions sending me it, why havent capital one acknolwedged my letter. im going to scan the CCA in tomorrow from work as dont have a scanner at home. anyone know what normally happens next?

hi everyone

i got my CCA back today. credit solutions sent me it on behalf of capital one. thing is i sent capital one their £1 so that i could get the CCA, why are credit solutions sending me it, why havent capital one acknolwedged my letter. im going to scan the CCA in tomorrow from work as dont have a scanner at home. anyone know what normally happens next?

don't panic, dont worry about credit solutions for the time being just post upk the agreement without your personal details and help will be on hand

hi everyone

well, the story so far:

i reported credit solutions to the trading standards people who actually listened to what i had to say, havent heard back from CS yet, so i dont know if thats a good sign or a bad sign?!!

capital one are not interested in listening to me, they have completely ignored all my letters except for the cca request which i finally got from CS. i scanned them into my hotmail but unable to copy them into word document, any one out there an expert at doing this please?

Sorry, not an expert - but what file type is it saved as?

As long as all your details are blanked out, it doesn't have to be

a word document. Is itan image file tiff ot jpeg etc?

Post it anyway - we'll see if it opens!!:)

its a PDF document but has my personal details on it which id rather not disclose on here. will keep working at it and let you know!!!

Yeah - bin that, and scan it in again, with that tippex'd over, or similar,(on a photocopy that is!!!) then it will scan in - covered up :)

Pdf should be fine then.

will do!!! thank you. hope to post up over the weekend....

finally, i am back to health and back on form!! i have a copy of capital ones cca as per the below. not heard a peep from credit solutions tho, is this a good thing or a bad thing dya think???

whats the next course of action that happens now?

GetAttachment.aspx&hm__qs=file%3d3b72794b-8d29-46ba-9a14-fd8c89e1ce76.gif%26ct%3daW1hZ2UvZ2lm%26name%3daW1hZ2UwMDEuZ2lm%26inline%3d1%26rfc%3d0%26empty%3dFalse%26imgsrc%3dcid%253aimage001.gif%254001CA0FA4.A9E3EB20&oneredir=1&ip=10.13.10.8&d=d1624&mf=0&a=01_bbf86b2066af66e3b7ae01f25063b7e39c07ae4f8d67b5afa1926f20cdc96fd2

and part 2 of their cca

GetAttachment.aspx&hm__qs=file%3d89aa837f-a22b-4c20-a435-c65c5f93302f.gif%26ct%3daW1hZ2UvZ2lm%26name%3daW1hZ2UwMDEuZ2lm%26inline%3d1%26rfc%3d0%26empty%3dFalse%26imgsrc%3dcid%253aimage001.gif%254001CA0FA4.C3077720&oneredir=1&ip=10.13.10.8&d=d1624&mf=0&a=01_bbf86b2066af66e3b7ae01f25063b7e39c07ae4f8d67b5afa1926f20cdc96fd2

hi everyone

any ideas on what i should do next now that i have the so called cca from capital one?:p

GetAttachment.aspx&hm__qs=file%3d4021277e-d2f1-4942-b25f-dd38251bbed9.gif%26ct%3daW1hZ2UvZ2lm%26name%3daW1hZ2UwMDEuZ2lm%26inline%3d1%26rfc%3d0%26empty%3dFalse%26imgsrc%3dcid%253aimage001.gif%254001CA0FA4.A9E3EB20&oneredir=1&ip=10.13.10.8&d=d1624&mf=0&a=01_bbf86b2066af66e3b7ae01f25063b7e39c07ae4f8d67b5afa1926f20cdc96fd2

is it a cca or just the usual application form they send out... you will have to post it up and let everyone have a look

hi there

i thought id done that already...how strange...i will copy it back in shortly. that really is odd.

can anyone see the capital one documents now? ive defly copied them into here....but just incase, here they are again!!

.GetAttachment.aspx&hm__qs=file%3df4d59bba-2cbb-4717-94ce-54fcd009d883.gif%26ct%3daW1hZ2UvZ2lm%26name%3daW1hZ2UwMDEuZ2lm%26inline%3d1%26rfc%3d0%26empty%3dFalse%26imgsrc%3dcid%253aimage001.gif%254001CA0FA4.A9E3EB20&oneredir=1&ip=10.13.10.8&d=d1624&mf=0&a=01_bbf86b2066af66e3b7ae01f25063b7e39c07ae4f8d67b5afa1926f20cdc96fd2

c.gif?RF=&PI=44363&DI=5705&PS=97518&cb=1248893098531

clear.gif {0}

c.gif?RF=&PI=44363&DI=5705&PS=96691&cb=1248893645000

clear.gif {0}

Nothing there......

:wink:

Still Blank

Id quot circumiret, circumveniat.

please do not take my word for anything please do your own research All that i make comments on are done in good faith and to the best of my knowledge

this is so weird!!! one minute its up there then its not.....i dont understand.. any suggestions what i can do people?

cant seem to get my cca loaded up so will try again from work tomorrow....i cant help but worry at the mo, not heard from capital one at all nor from credit solutions? is this good news or bad news anyone?

hi everyone

just wondering if someone could offer me some advice. i need to post up a copy of my cca but for some strange reason am having massive issues in doing so, will try again from work tomorrow. in the meantime, i cant help but feel anxious as not heard from capital one nor credit solutions? is this the norm or is this something to be worried about?

thanks in advance

hmmm, think there are aliens who have kidnapped my laptop!!

anyway, was saying that i havent heard a peep out of capital one nor credit solutions now that ive received my cca which for some strange reason i cant copy up here, trying again tomorrow tho, is this the norm to have no contact or should i be worrying?

thanks in advance as always.

Scan the documents to a jpeg file & save to 'My Documents'. Go to TinyPic - Free Image Hosting, Photo Sharing & Video Hosting & left click 'Choose', another page will open listing folders in your computer. Double left click 'My Documents' & left click the file you want to upload. Left click 'Open', the box will close then left click 'Upload Now' on the webpage. The page will refresh giving a list of options, copy the URL & paste it back here. Left click 'Post Quick Reply' & voila your agreement will appear "just like that" as Tommy Cooper would say.

Don't worry about them not getting in touch, they'll crawl out from under their rocks before long. :rolleyes:

Anthrax alert at debt collectors caused by box of doughnuts

Make sure you do not post anything which identifies you. Although we can remove certain things from the site unless it's done in a timely manner everything you post will appear in Google cache & we do not have any control over that.

Vir prudens non contra ventum mingit

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

17 Port & Maritime Regiment RCT

Two threads merged.

Any advice I give is honest and in good faith.:)

If in doubt, you should seek the opinion of a Qualified Professional.

If you can, please donate to this site.

Help keep it up and active, helping people like you.

If you no longer require help, please do what you can to help others

RIP: Rooster-UK - MARTIN3030 - cerberusalert

hi everyone

unforunately i cant copy the cca sent by credit solutions to me on behalf of capital one. i will try other methods but in the meantime, i havent heard a peep out of capital one neither credit solutions. should i be worried or is this the norm for them?

thanks in advance

please someone help. i have received my cca from credit solutions on behalf of capital one. ive been trying to get a copy pasted on here but am having problems with the pdf file...will keep trying but in the meantime, what happens now? should i be worried as not heard a peep from capital one nor credit solutions since i received cca in the post few weeks ago?

many thanks in advance!!!