jobymartin

allocation questionnaire

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 4054 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

hi

i have just had back off northampton court a allocation questionnaire to fill in on behalf of cl finance to give an over view i requested a cca in dec 08 no respones put the account in dispute. in april they sent a appliction form which was not a cca they sent through court proceedings from northampton i sent cpr request for documents no respones and sent defence back on these basis then i get sent this through yet still no documents sent from cl finance seems they may produce these in court

any help in this would be gratfull

thanks joby

We need a bit more info - is the claim over £5k - has it been allocated to SCT, Fast Track or Multi track.

What, if anything, did you ask for in the AQ - have you filled it in yet or do you need help filling it in?

Could you post a copy of the Claim form and the defence. Can you also post the document that you have - the Default Notice, application form etc

Can you also let us know which CPR request you sent and when - have you done a chasing letter for the CPR

If I've helped feel free to add to my reputation.

I am not a Practising Lawyer. My comments are my opinion only. You should not rely upon those comments and should always take your own professional advice from a practising Solicitor or Barrister

hi

many thanks for your reply i have another thread with all the details

on is

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/legal-issues/198281-county-court-judgement-pending-new-post.html

it possible you could take a look at that thread it is at this shows details

thanks joby

hi

i sent a cpr 31 . 14 request not sure what has been allocated i think sct

have not filled in the form yet the amount is for £ 9500 all the documents are on the link i sent i have asked for help on that thread but

foolishgirl is on holiday she has been helping but this is a new form that has arrived today she drafted the defence and cpr

thanks joby

hi

sorry did send a chase up cpr request letter on 2/6/09 the original was sent on 14/5/09 all recorded delivery all letters have been sent this way

thanks