You can now change your notification sounds by going to this link https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/index.php?/&app=soundboard&module=soundboard&controller=managesounds

You can find a library of free notification sounds in several places on the Internet. Here's one which has a very large selection https://notificationsounds.com/notification-sounds

BankFodder BankFodder

BankFodder BankFodder

johannab

ge money home lending

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 4018 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Hi,

I had a mortgage for little over a year (2003-2004) and then redeemed it and remortgaged ending up with SPML.

I cannot for the life of me remember the name of the original lender (before i remortgaged to spml). My credit report says 'GE money' for the relevant dates and amount. I am pretty sure I didnt have a mortgage with them so am now wondering who they are linked with and what was the name of the company I actually dealt with.

I lost a lot of paperwork when moving and am unable to locate a single thing in relation to it aside from my equifax report from the time.

can anyone help me...?

:confused:

Hi - does "Igroup" mean anything ??

jaxads

Halifax - £2281, successfully refunded all charges after LBA letter & telephone call.

Have been offered the difference between the £20 and £12 charges from Capital One -- am sending LBA for remainder.

GE Money - Received settlement of £441, being total charges requested. No interest though.

CCA'd Bank of Scotland / Blair Oliver Scott to produce CCA Agreements on two Credit Cards - well in default, although still chasing payment!!!

EOS Solutions "ceased action on account" on behalf of a friend.

All in all, quite busy at the moment and enjoying every minute of it
:eek:

thats it!

thank you so much.

I am going to look into what i was charged etc when redeeming.

I have the contact details at home somewhere if you need any help with that.

Go get em ........:-)

jaxads

Halifax - £2281, successfully refunded all charges after LBA letter & telephone call.

Have been offered the difference between the £20 and £12 charges from Capital One -- am sending LBA for remainder.

GE Money - Received settlement of £441, being total charges requested. No interest though.

CCA'd Bank of Scotland / Blair Oliver Scott to produce CCA Agreements on two Credit Cards - well in default, although still chasing payment!!!

EOS Solutions "ceased action on account" on behalf of a friend.

All in all, quite busy at the moment and enjoying every minute of it
:eek:

Hi, that would be very handy if you can give me details.

I guess I can just write to them and ask for a copy of my original offer and then a copy of the closing of account...? That would show me if there were any fee discrepancies etc.

I had a mortgage with egg from 2000-2002 and they claimed recently to not even be able to find me on their system. A bit strange.

Thanks for your assistance

;)