ge money home lending

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5404 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi,

I had a mortgage for little over a year (2003-2004) and then redeemed it and remortgaged ending up with SPML.

I cannot for the life of me remember the name of the original lender (before i remortgaged to spml). My credit report says 'GE money' for the relevant dates and amount. I am pretty sure I didnt have a mortgage with them so am now wondering who they are linked with and what was the name of the company I actually dealt with.

I lost a lot of paperwork when moving and am unable to locate a single thing in relation to it aside from my equifax report from the time.

can anyone help me...?

:confused:

Hi - does "Igroup" mean anything ??

jaxads

Halifax - £2281, successfully refunded all charges after LBA letter & telephone call.

Have been offered the difference between the £20 and £12 charges from Capital One -- am sending LBA for remainder.

GE Money - Received settlement of £441, being total charges requested. No interest though.

CCA'd Bank of Scotland / Blair Oliver Scott to produce CCA Agreements on two Credit Cards - well in default, although still chasing payment!!!

EOS Solutions "ceased action on account" on behalf of a friend.

All in all, quite busy at the moment and enjoying every minute of it
:eek:

I have the contact details at home somewhere if you need any help with that.

Go get em ........:-)

jaxads

Halifax - £2281, successfully refunded all charges after LBA letter & telephone call.

Have been offered the difference between the £20 and £12 charges from Capital One -- am sending LBA for remainder.

GE Money - Received settlement of £441, being total charges requested. No interest though.

CCA'd Bank of Scotland / Blair Oliver Scott to produce CCA Agreements on two Credit Cards - well in default, although still chasing payment!!!

EOS Solutions "ceased action on account" on behalf of a friend.

All in all, quite busy at the moment and enjoying every minute of it
:eek:

Hi, that would be very handy if you can give me details.

I guess I can just write to them and ask for a copy of my original offer and then a copy of the closing of account...? That would show me if there were any fee discrepancies etc.

I had a mortgage with egg from 2000-2002 and they claimed recently to not even be able to find me on their system. A bit strange.

Thanks for your assistance

;)