You can now change your notification sounds by going to this link https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/index.php?/&app=soundboard&module=soundboard&controller=managesounds

You can find a library of free notification sounds in several places on the Internet. Here's one which has a very large selection https://notificationsounds.com/notification-sounds

BankFodder BankFodder

BankFodder BankFodder

• Tweets

• Moorcroft are just a first DCA that Natwest use, after Natwest have stopped chasing it.   The debt is still owned by Natwest and is currently sat with Moorcroft, but in a pile with many thousands of others.   If your new postal address is showing on your credit file, Moorcroft would have sent letters if they thought this was a priority debt to chase.     
    • We signed up to a credit reference agency.  Got an email this morning saying a search had been carried out in my husband’s name.  It’s by Moorcroft who are doing it on behalf of NatWest. Do we worry?  It’s been over 6 years since last payment and we wrote to NatWest in January advising of our new address.  They and Moorcroft both emailed an old email address which we have access to but never use asking us to confirm our address.  We didn’t respond to it.
    • Hi   I am sorry to hear of your recent loss   The Club I assume you joined would more than likely have had Terms & Conditions, Data Protection, Privacy Policy and did you sign any Agreement to join that CLub?   On Facebook did they actually Name (use your name) on the posts or did they use mum/mother etc?   As has been asked could you give us some background for your reason to send the SAR. If they have refused to give you certain Personal Data under your SAR request then I would suggest writing to them and refering to your SAR Request and their refusal to provide XYZ you requested and that you require clarification as to why this was refused and under exactly which Article of the General Data Protection Regulations (GDOR) they are relying on for this refusal.   The Clubs Constitution is only how the Club is setup you need to ask them for copies of the following:   Data Protection Policy   Privacy Policy (note the above policies may be on that Clubs website if they have one)   This link breaksdowns the General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR): https://www.privacy-regulation.eu/en/index.htm      
    • who assured you you'd get notification of no int time limit ending? thats not a normal MO of these BNPL agreements they are not onliged to warn you?   when did you rake this out and when did you try to pay the Org Sum?      
    • well thats why they got you on this vanquis debt they mugged you on the otherone and saw you were an easy touch and a cash cow.   send vanquis an sar  get all the statements.   to be honest it quite shocks me you've here since 2007 and are talking on phone to a dca?   dx  
  • Our picks

• Currys Refuse Refund F/Freezer 5day old. Read more at https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/topic/422656-currys-refuse-refund-ffreezer-5day-old/
      • 5 replies
    • Hi,  
      I was in Sainsbury’s today and did scan and shop.
      I arrived in after a busy day at work and immediately got distracted by the clothes.

I put a few things in my trolley and then did a shop.
      I paid and was about to get into my car when the security guard stopped me and asked me to come back in.

I did and they took me upstairs.
      I was mortified and said I forgot to scan the clothes and a conditioner, 5 items.
      I know its unacceptable but I was distracted and Initially hadn’t really planned to use scan and shop.

No excuse.
      I offered to pay for the goods but the manager said it was too late.
      He looked at the CCTV and because I didn’t try to scan the items he was phoning the police.

The cost of the items was about £40.
      I was crying at this point and told them I was a nurse, just coming from work and I could get struck off.

They rang the police anyway and they came and issued me with a community resolution notice, which goes off my record in a year.
      I feel terrible. I have to declare this to my employer and NMC.

They kept me in a room on my own with 4 staff and have banned me from all stores.
      The police said if I didn’t do the community order I would go to court and they would refer me to the PPS.

I’m so stressed,
      can u appeal this or should I just accept it?

Thanks for reading 
      • 7 replies
    • The courier industry – some basic points for customers. Read more at https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/topic/421913-the-courier-industry-%E2%80%93-some-basic-points-for-customers/
      • 1 reply
    • The controversial sub-prime lender says the City watchdog is investigating its practices.
      View the full article
      • 0 replies
nuke em

SAR Request to lender - advice needed, not all info received back

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 4019 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

moved to genral debt thread

Edited by nuke em

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]....Please don't bother my master 'cos my sister & I might bite you...

I DO NOT offer legal advice

-

"I just say what I say because everyone is entitled to my opinion!"

moved to general thread

see here

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/general-debt-issues/208738-sar-request-lender-not.html#post2280631

Edited by nuke em

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]....Please don't bother my master 'cos my sister & I might bite you...

I DO NOT offer legal advice

-

"I just say what I say because everyone is entitled to my opinion!"