You can now change your notification sounds by going to this link https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/index.php?/&app=soundboard&module=soundboard&controller=managesounds

You can find a library of free notification sounds in several places on the Internet. Here's one which has a very large selection https://notificationsounds.com/notification-sounds

BankFodder BankFodder

BankFodder BankFodder

biglad75

Advice Needed

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 4014 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

I was recently on a stag do and we booked an adventure day out for the saturday using my card and another guys card to split the deposit. Upon paying the deposit neither of us recived any receipts or anything stating terms and conditions of the booking(they actually sent it to a misspelt email address, which I just tried and received a email undeliverable email backfrom system admin). Unfortunately we had to cancel the booking on the saturday and were fully expecting to lose the deposit but they have now tried to charge my card for the outstanding balnace even tho neither of us were told that this would be the case upon cancveling the booking,. I have searched thru their website and there are no terms and conditions anywhere on it so the question is am I liable for the outstanding balance. We didn't expect to get the deposit back but as stated we weren't told anything about ghaving to pay teh full amount upon cancelation.

Guest Old_andrew2018

Bump