You can now change your notification sounds by going to this link https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/index.php?/&app=soundboard&module=soundboard&controller=managesounds

You can find a library of free notification sounds in several places on the Internet. Here's one which has a very large selection https://notificationsounds.com/notification-sounds

BankFodder BankFodder

BankFodder BankFodder

MrSooty

Unpaid Business Card, overdraft and CHARGES!

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 4024 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

My Natwest Business account went overdrawn when my Natwest tried to collect the regular monthly DD from my account and interest and other 'unlawful charges' have been added since!

I also have a similar problem with my Advantage Gold account and they have pursued me through several different DCAs without success (thanks to CAGS :D)

Having written to Natwest for copies of CCA and sent numerous other letters, but have got nowhere! In fact they claim that "there are NO CCA regulated agreements for the accounts" and continued 'collection activity'.

This has gone on for a couple of years and just recently, I received a 'statement of interest' which indicates that they are continuing to apply interest and no doubt, various other 'unlawful charges' to this account - which has been 'inactive' since 2004 - what can/should I do?

They have acknowledged my claims for a refund of Bank Charges logged in 2007 and say that the Adv. Gold A/C claim is 'on hold' pending the final outcome of the Court Case, but don't mention the Business Account??

I am just unsure of where I stand on this - and the Business Account in particular - any suggestions??

Thank you!