Bad haircut - I need sympathy:(

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5396 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

You must know the feeling - I can't wait for it to grow out:(

An old friend has started calling me Tarquin coz he thinks I look like a boy! I feel like Monica in Friends when she asked for a cut like Demi Moore and got one like Dudley Moore. Unfortunately I don't look like Courtney Cox:rolleyes: (I'm far more like Angelina Jolie obviously:D)

Time flies like an arrow...

Fruit flies like a banana.

aww Lexis,

But remember think this its not how you look,but how you feel in other words its the person inside that counts.

And remember by the time you get all the info you have requested your hair will no longer be a problem !!!!!!!!!!!

Regards

PF

Finally if you succeed with your claim please consider a donation to consumer action group as those donations keep this site alive.

R.I.P BOB aka ROOSTER-UK you have always been a Gent on these boards and you will be remembered for that.

I don't believe it is that bad. Only photos will convince me. . .:D

WARNING TO ALL

Please be aware of acting on advice given by PM .Anyone can make mistakes and if advice is given on the main forum people can see it to correct it ,if given privately then no one can see it to correct it. Please also be aware of giving your personal details to strangers

THIS is what you call a bad-hair-day.....

Bad_hair_day_2.jpg

FreeCat.jpg

kittywig2.jpg

2309.jpg

Personally, I always go for an all over crop. Number two cutters in the winter, and number one in the summer.

It helps to hide my slap-head. :D

If this has been useful to you, please click on the scales at bottom left of post. Thanks.

Advice & opinions of Rooster-UK are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Please use your own judgment.

-------------------------------------------------------

LOOK! Free CAG Toolbar.

Follow link for more information.

------------------------------------------------------

Please donate,

Help us to help others.

LINKS....

Forum Rules.

FAQs....

That reminds me, it is the ex's Birthday soon. . . :rolleyes:

WARNING TO ALL

Please be aware of acting on advice given by PM .Anyone can make mistakes and if advice is given on the main forum people can see it to correct it ,if given privately then no one can see it to correct it. Please also be aware of giving your personal details to strangers

aww Lexis,

But remember think this its not how you look,but how you feel in other words its the person inside that counts.

And remember by the time you get all the info you have requested your hair will no longer be a problem !!!!!!!!!!!

Regards

PF

I think I'll be hitting the hair dye too by the time it all arrives:D

I don't believe it is that bad. Only photos will convince me. . .:D

Erm...my camera has broken, and will stay that way for the forseeable future;) Plus you can't see past the bag I'm wearing:D

Rooster - where did that freaky morphed black and white picture come from?? It took me a while to work out what was wrong, and I can't stop looking at it even though it's really creeping me out. I suppose it is taking my mind off my hair though:)

Some more bad hair days.......

2696750906_24809caca2_m.jpg

537030849_476f8e8b86_m.jpg

512404749_a4154e5e78_m.jpg

If this has been useful to you, please click on the scales at bottom left of post. Thanks.

Advice & opinions of Rooster-UK are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Please use your own judgment.

-------------------------------------------------------

LOOK! Free CAG Toolbar.

Follow link for more information.

------------------------------------------------------

Please donate,

Help us to help others.

LINKS....

Forum Rules.

FAQs....

Oh and lexis i trust u wont be using that hair dressers again.

OFT debt collection guidance

Please remember the only stupid question is the one you dont ask so dont worry about asking the stupid questions.

Essex girl in pc world looking 4 curtains 4 her pc,the assistant says u dont need curtains 4 a computer!!Essex girl says,''HELLOOO!! i,ve got WINDOWS!!'.

Sympathy duly given. I've always felt that the Monica one wasn't that bad anyway and she still looked stunning. The cow.

I am going to grow out my hair from its short neck crop so I can make it up a la Marie-Antoinette (the smaller version! :shock:) in time for Venice Carnival next year (Feb 2010) and go completely silvery white for it. Better than a wig, which makes my head itch. Wish me luck (I usually start getting stressed as soon as the hair starts tickling my neck...)

(I usually start getting stressed as soon as the hair starts tickling my neck...)

I hope you are talking about your head hair Bookie:-D.

Can a Moderator please leave this post here, but kindly arrange a lift for me to the nearest airport, $10,000 in used notes. And will someone be so kind as to send my quickly written will to my immediate family, whom may also have my hat, coat and trainers that I have just left on this thread.

(along with some really soiled underpants):-|.

If all else fails, kick them where it hurts and SOD'EM;)

Just to alleviate everyone's concern about me (I know it's been worrying you all), I left my hair curly instead of straightening it today and it looks lovely:D

I can leave my bag at home today when I go out. Phew.

and there was I about to commiserate and advise a hat...

You have naturally curly hair?! Grrrr - green with envy and lost all sympathy for you now;):p

I'm sorry underdog:oops: I'll go and get the straighteners out and find a hat to cover the cut...;):D