DLC are informing Social Workers-please help

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5398 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi, Please help me..

I have had a call this morning from DLC who are concerned about my Income/Expenditure and small token payment against a very large Egg debt.

I have stopped speaking to them but they said it was regarding my childrens welfare so I spoke with them.

Because I have very little left they indicated that my children could suffer and social services may be informed and also the school they attend so she said I need to look at ways of raising my income which I will struggle to do.

I have sent SAR request and think the DN was wrong so I am going to challenge (see my other thread) them

I really dont know what to do in the meantime.

Should I tell the headmaster that I am in financial difficulty before they do. Will that look better to social services???

They are all I have now.

Vicky

xxxx

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

THEY DID WHAT!!!!

If they did that, they would be breaking data protection laws.

They are just trying to scare you.

Report them straight away

If you are asked to deal with any matter via private message, PLEASE report it.

Everything I say is opinion only. If you are unsure on any comment made, you should see a qualified solicitor

Please help CAG. Order this ebook. Now available on Amazon. Please click HERE

did they put that in writing,

that is nothing short of BLACKMAIL, and you can take that a lot further

nothing to do with the school or Social Services

they are trying to scare you into paying them

NEVER FORGET

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Help Our Hero's Website

http://www.helpforheroes.org.uk/

HIGHWAY OF HEROES

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/bear-garden/181826-last-tribute-our-lads.html

Like Cooking ? check the Halogen Cooker thread

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/bear-garden/218990-cooking-halogen-cookers.html

hello & wave

2u7t9g1.gif

Make a complaint to your local trading standards & the OFT with regards to their harassment and threats, they are in clear breach of OFT guidelines & CPUT ;

http://www.oft.gov.uk/shared_oft/business_leaflets/consumer_credit/DebtCollectionComplaintForm.DOC

The Office of Fair Trading: Contact us

[email protected]

Also make a complaint to the ICO https://www.ico.gov.uk/Global/contact_us.aspx

These tw@ts are well out of order! :mad::mad::mad:

I would stop paying them all together and report their sorry asses to everybody and also write a strong letter of complaint to EGG for employing these cretins.

Customer Relations Office

Egg Banking plc

Riverside Road

Pride Park

Derby DE99 3GG

This is a prime example of why you should never speak to these cretins on the 'phone. They will try every underhand dirty trick in the book to scare you into making payments into their filthy coffers. It's a dirty disgusting trade & I hope each and every one of them burn in hell.

Contact your MP too to complain.

honeypot, relax and think about it , just how are they going to tell the school , ring every local school in your area, the schools cant confirm to anyone if your children attend them,

as suggested you need to take this further as suggested, its BLACKMAIL

NEVER FORGET

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Help Our Hero's Website

http://www.helpforheroes.org.uk/

HIGHWAY OF HEROES

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/bear-garden/181826-last-tribute-our-lads.html

Like Cooking ? check the Halogen Cooker thread

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/bear-garden/218990-cooking-halogen-cookers.html

Please can anyone be 100% certain that Social Services and their school will not get involved with DLC

Vicky

xxxx

Absolutely 100 squillion per cent not....report these rogues to the OFT & trading standards asap :mad:

Hi honeypot, if DLC is so concerned that they believe that your lack of money may cause your children to suffer why have they not considered writting off your debt ? They are just trying to extract more from you by any means .

sleepingdog

Thankyou everyone.

I am a good mum and love my children more than anything. I just dont have any money to treat them to things which is all my fault.

Not your fault at all..you dont need to have money to be a good/loving mother & you dont need to justify yourself were thats concerned either.

Just make sure you deal with these scumbags asap like eveyone has said :mad:

Thankyou everyone.

I am a good mum and love my children more than anything. I just dont have any money to treat them to things which is all my fault.

I am sure that you are and these bully's need to be put firmly in their place

Honeypot

i feel i must comment here - these bullies need reporting asap

DO NOT EVER SPEAK TO THEM ON THE PHONE AGAIN

and welcome to CAG!

post office WON 12/11/06

abbey.LBA sent 30/10/06.MCOL claim submitted 8/11/06.allocation questionnaire sent 16/12/06.schedule of charges sent 16/12/06.WON

2nd abbey claim SAR sent 3/1/07.WON.complaint letter sent 18/1/08

alliance and Leicester.WON

Hi honeypot, if DLC is so concerned that they believe that your lack of money may cause your children to suffer why have they not considered writting off your debt ? They are just trying to extract more from you by any means .

sleepingdog

Exactly, these low lifes will try any tactic to make you panic and agree to paying higher payments.

Social Services would not be in the least bit interested that you have debts, you are not giving into DLC and giving them the money that would feed and clothe your children.

I have 2 children & on my I&E form I entered the amount for school 'hot' dinners as I want my children to have a hot lunch in the winter months. I was asked by DCA if this was absolutely necessary:-x

Do not listen too them & if you do give in & listen, respond by telling them

thank you for bringing it to your attention that your children maybe suffering and you will therefore be reducing your payments or better still stopping them all together.

Report them immediately, they can not be allowed to get away it.

• Haha 1

Honeypot

It's a shame you couldn't have recorded the call or were able to afford to purchase a conversation recorder, and speak to them again on the phone.

To have what they said recorded would have been priceless in having these scumbags closed down!

They are breaking the law and they can't do anything to you except phone and write stupid letters, which can sound intimidating but once you know what they can and can't do you soon realise 'what the hell was I worrying about!?'

If you have a problem like this share it on here you will always get great advice and an answer to any debt problem.

So never get worried about these mugs!

From now on- do NOT speak to them EVER again. EVER.

When they ring- refuse to confirm your ID and tell the person to put anything they whant to say to you in writing them slam the phone down.

After each call ring 14258. This will block the last number that called you.

Do it each time they and they will eventually run out of phone lines.

Listen to the advice given here.