You can now change your notification sounds by going to this link https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/index.php?/&app=soundboard&module=soundboard&controller=managesounds

You can find a library of free notification sounds in several places on the Internet. Here's one which has a very large selection https://notificationsounds.com/notification-sounds

BankFodder BankFodder

BankFodder BankFodder

rainbow moon

Rainbow Moon v J D Williams

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 4019 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

I opened this account last year and have had nothing but trouble with them, unfortunately I still owed them some money and after sorting out token payments of £1 to everyone else, they refused then sent me a letter accepting my offer of £4 (I never made this offer). I cca'd them and this is the response I have back today. My question is do I have to continue paying them if they have no signed agreement or are they right in saying I don't need one with the account only having been opened for a year? Also, half of the amount they say is outstanding is made up of interest and £12 charges. Thanks for any advice Rainbow x

2rlyygz.jpg

28s7ytc.jpg

Hi,

Sorry you were missed.

I'm assuming they have sent you blank agreements without your signature and your details written in the first box.

While what they have sent you could be enforceable if it was signed by you, I don't believe they have a copy of your original agreement or they would have sent it, wouldn't they??

How did you apply for the account? (online?)

If you did sign an agreement, they will find it eventually (as it's so young) but at the moment, I believe it's unenforceable. Hold off till others give their opinion.

fox

If you are asked to deal with any matter via private message, PLEASE report it.

Everything I say is opinion only. If you are unsure on any comment made, you should see a qualified solicitor

Please help CAG. Order this ebook. Now available on Amazon. Please click HERE

Hi Silverfox,

thanks for the reply, no I have never signed an agreement - this one came with just my addy and name written in with no signature. The account was taken out on-line. If they had been nicer I would have just paid it off when I can but they have been truly a nightmare. Thanks Rainbow x

That's interesting. You take out your account online only last year and they send you a paper agreement which requires a signature when all you did was tick a box online? :confused:

Are their systems so screwed up that they can't search a computer to find the agreement.

As they haven't complied, I would put the account into dispute until they comply.

Once they do come up with something resembling a valid agreement, offers of payment can be the be sorted but at a rate you can afford. Don't listen to their demands.

If you are asked to deal with any matter via private message, PLEASE report it.

Everything I say is opinion only. If you are unsure on any comment made, you should see a qualified solicitor

Please help CAG. Order this ebook. Now available on Amazon. Please click HERE

I thought that aswell but then again I have a letter from littlewoods admitting they do not have my agreement - this one was taken out on-line three years ago so it would seem to be a big problem for catalogue companies. Thanks for your reply Rainbow x