Im struggling with littlewoods direct now Very interest charge

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5399 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

hi im struggling to keep paying this account,first of all the interest charge rocketed to 39.7% a few months ago, i lost my part time job in may, and my payments are £30 pm on a debt of under £600, interest charged £20pm. my statement has now a new name instead of littlewoods direct they are now very???.EXPENSIVE!!!!:-x

ive tried to get them to remove interest, but i cant without gaining more debt. they will put me on a 3 yr payment plan for £25 pm and my interest would be £350 odd.....this is going to take me 6 yrs if i continue to pay the minimum which is all i can really manage. im paying my credit cards token payments which have thousands on them, and my motgage is in arrears so im not in a good financial position right now. whats the best thing i can do, other than stop paying etc... ive never CCA'd them like the CC's because i didnt think a catalogue had a CCA??...im really upset, i just feel like we are being taken the P out of for having no money :sad:

Hi,

You mortgage takes priority over all other debts.

You are well within your rights to CCA Littlewoods.

Being in debt isn't a crime. Pay them what you can afford and when the time is right, reclaim the excessive charges

If you are asked to deal with any matter via private message, PLEASE report it.

Everything I say is opinion only. If you are unsure on any comment made, you should see a qualified solicitor

Please help CAG. Order this ebook. Now available on Amazon. Please click HERE