barclays bank OD/hamptons

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4635 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

i never tried to do any kind of payment and i received all correspondance/statements/charges etc in my sar

With regards to the latest on charges have a look at this thread>>> The Consumer Forums - Announcements in Forum : Welcome to the Consumer Forums

If you feel you need to be paying something (your decision) then IMO you should get an I & E up together and that will allow you to demonstrate how little you can afford.

In the meantime you can write and ask them to hold any action (look in the template letters) and do some work on your claim> But as Kurva has already suggested the letter does look like a 'glorified threat'. Do you have a copy of the agreement? If so, put it up as it may not even be enforceable.

M

• Haha 1

ALL unsolicited PMs and E-mails should be posted up - Not all on CAG are who they appear to be

My views are my own. If in doubt, seek professional advice. If I can help though, I will. CAG helped me!!

The amount you pay is up to you what ever you can afford should be split between your creditors on a pro-rota basis. There is a personal budget sheet that you can use here.

National Debtline England & Wales | Personal Budget Sheet

M

ALL unsolicited PMs and E-mails should be posted up - Not all on CAG are who they appear to be

My views are my own. If in doubt, seek professional advice. If I can help though, I will. CAG helped me!!

• 1 year later...

hahaha I wrote the harrasment letter to them as they kept teting me, Hamptons wrote saying they are thinking of the best way to proceed, ccj blah blah 2 days later lowell sent this -

http://i682.photobucket.com/albums/vv188/sorrylittlelot/002.jpg

great success!

what should i do now?

I'm worse at what I do best and for this gift I feel blessed