1411mac

Great Universal/Moorcroft/Red now Fredrikson

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 4048 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Hi All, just a quick question please.

Paying Moorcroft for old account with Great Universal, asked for CCA, Moorcroft dropped like a stone, Great Universal Supplied photocopy of 'agreement' which was a joke, then Red(Phoenix) appeared chasing, meanwhile Shop direct wrote to confirm that they were unable to locate copy of original signed Credit Agreement, Red went quiet, now fredrikson (phoenix) appears writing, phoning(not answered) followed today by LBA. I am tempted to ignore fredrikson like I did Red but it P's me off.

Should I ignore them, write to them telling them to go away (fairly politely of course) or complain about them???

Bye the way who is this Phoenix sarl outfit? Ive had dealings with them with Marlin (to$$ers), they're always there but you never hear from them.

Thanks

Ian

Hi i had the same with freds i sent the bemused letter they sent back a letter saying they were closing the file and returned my £1.00 back:)

Hi

With fredrikson, I would send them the bemused letter, they should then send it back to red.

Regards

David

Thanks all, I'll give that a go.

Ian