You can now change your notification sounds by going to this link https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/index.php?/&app=soundboard&module=soundboard&controller=managesounds

You can find a library of free notification sounds in several places on the Internet. Here's one which has a very large selection https://notificationsounds.com/notification-sounds

BankFodder BankFodder

BankFodder BankFodder

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 4018 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Yesterday, my son's car got a Euro Car Parks 'Parking Charge Notice' in the sum of £60.

We are, of course, going down the ignore route as he is the RK.

They never seem to give me a ticket at the same location for my car - which is a pity, because I would like to have some fun with them...

Ooh Pat, your son must pay it. He will get into allsorts of trouble if he doesn't. Court, CCJ's, bailiffs, jail, wasps down his pants, end of the world, etc. Tell him to ring them up immediately. Hee hee hee.

jed

:)

In my quest to become the Mystic Meg of this forum, I predict the following........

Pat 1 - Euro Car Parks 0

Mossy

Even if Perky helps ECP ? :)

ROFLMAO

errrr YES

Now I have a dilemma.

Do I do the right thing and ignore it, but at the same time confirming Mossy's status as Mystic Meg.

Or do I pay it just to prove Mossy's prediction wrong...:grin:

Now I have a dilemma.

Do I do the right thing and ignore it, but at the same time confirming Mossy's status as Mystic Meg.

Or do I pay it just to prove Mossy's prediction wrong...:grin:

Thought it was your son's car.

Doesn't he do what all sons do - the exact opposite of what dad says.

The pertinent question is what you do, Pat, if it was your notice? "Have some fun" you say, which suggests to me you would like to string them along . . .

Nothing in this post constitutes "advice" which I may not, in any event, be qualified to provide.

The only interpretation permitted on this post (or any others I may have made) is that this is what I would personally consider doing in the circumstances discussed. Each and every reader of this post or any other I may have made must take responsibility for forming their own view and making their own decision.

I receive an unwieldy number of private messages. I am happy to respond to messages posted on open forum but am unable to respond to private messages, seeking advice, when the substance of that message should properly be on the open forum.

Many thanks for your assistance and understanding on this.

Just pay half..........

:lol::lol:

Thought it was your son's car.

It's a Corsa. So 'car' may be over-egging it a bit

Doesn't he do what all sons do - the exact opposite of what dad says.
True...if he can be bothered to do anything

The pertinent question is what you do, Pat, if it was your notice? "Have some fun" you say, which suggests to me you would like to string them along . . .
String them along; take them apart piece by piece - something like that.